83

pter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

The godfather will be here tomorrow, don’t worry, kids♪~(´ε` )

-----text-----

On the day Han Changfeng was sent back to China, Mitchell did not show up. Han Changfeng looked back several times but never saw a familiar figure.

What Han Changfeng didn't know was that the man in black standing behind him had tiny cameras on his chest, showing the progress of Mitchell on the bed.

"Godfather, why don't you kidnap him back?"

Seeing Mitchell like this, the subordinates around him bent down and tried to persuade him, but Mitchell gave him a cold look and forced him to retreat.

Mitchell looked at Han Changfeng's disappearing figure, and a voice in his heart screamed crazily to chase him back and not let him go.

But Mitchell's reason tightly suppressed his inner voice, causing him to stare at the picture but remain indifferent.

It is impossible for him to share his lover with anyone else, Mitchell said to the voice in his heart, but his clenched fists and increasingly wandering eyes showed that he was uneasy.

The journey back to China went smoothly, and a series of disturbances similar to that of Han Changfeng did not occur. Only when he was really standing outside the Feng family's villa did he realize that he had returned to China.

A crisp sound broke Han Changfeng's trance. He looked attentively and found Feng Langxing standing in front of the half-open door, looking at him with dull eyes. At his feet, a bunch of car keys fell.

"elder brother!"

Feng Langxing was the first to return to his country. With a sore nose, he threw himself into Han Changfeng's arms and cried silently.

"Okay, I'm back, don't cry."

Han Changfeng gently hugged the little prince who was running towards him, and followed his twitching body to soothe his emotions.

"Where have you been?"

Feng Langxing looked up at Han Changfeng's face, his big almond-shaped eyes were as red as a little rabbit.

"I was...invited as a guest."

Han Changfeng held Feng Langxing in his arms and walked home. When he heard his question, Han Changfeng subconsciously changed it to a milder statement.

Feng Langxing just asked, and then immediately sent a message to the group to notify others. Within half an hour, the remaining five people rushed back one after another.

The living room was full of people, and all six people's eyes fell on Han Changfeng, giving Han Changfeng the illusion of being put on the stage for people to watch.

"Don't say anything, aren't you happy that I'm back?"

Han Changfeng took the lead to break the deadlock and opened his arms to everyone. Feng Yi walked over and hugged Han Changfeng fiercely, strangling Han Changfeng until it hurt.

Han Changfeng did not stop him, but hugged him back with the same strength. He knew that this was what they needed most now.

Feng Yi didn't occupy the position for long. He withdrew in less than a minute, and then replaced others until everyone was turned aside.

Meng Chuanxiong, who was left behind, was sitting alone on the sofa. Han Changfeng stepped forward and held him in his arms. Within seconds, a strong smell of smoke hit his nostrils.