10

-----text-----

Han Changfeng was ready to move, so he immediately stuffed his fingers into his pussy.

"Uh-huh~ go away... uh-huh..."

Unfamiliar swelling pain swept through Feng Yi. He frowned childishly and raised his leg to kick away the guy who was disturbing his dream.

Han Changfeng quickly grabbed the long leg, put it on his shoulders, and continued to play with Feng Yi's vagina with his fingers.

I don't know if it was because of being drunk, but Feng Yi's vagina was much hotter than an ordinary person's. The semen began to spread and flowed out through his fingers, making Han Changfeng's cock hard.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alike...

The virgin hole was being continuously expanded, and Feng Yi felt uncomfortable, but his body was suppressed by Han Changfeng, and he could only let out waves of lustful screams.

"Good uncle, I'm here to help you."

Han Changfeng held his cock and rubbed it at the hole. The glans was stained with glistening vaginal fluid, and then Han Changfeng slowly but unquestionably fucked his cock in.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not not strange.

Feng Yi opened his eyes wide, feeling that he was being violated, but his chaotic mind prevented him from thinking of much. Until the big cock was completely inserted, Feng Yi still maintained his previous position.

"Comfortable?"

Han Changfeng put down Feng Yi's legs and leaned over to rub his nose. Feng Yi seemed to come to his senses and put his arms around Han Changfeng's neck.

"Uncomfortable..."

The original handsome man had his legs spread wide and the woman was lying under him, with a crying look on his face. It was hard not to be moved by Han Changfeng. He lowered his head and kissed Feng Yi's red lips repeatedly, and his big cock slowly started to move.

"Uncle's cunt is so hot, the big cock is about to be absorbed."

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Han Changfeng's big cock fucked him deep and fast. Feng Yi gradually got pleasure from it and began to twist his waist to accommodate the fucking.

The unconscious eroticism was the most attractive. Han Changfeng took a deep breath. The male dog's waist tightened even more, and his bag slapped against Feng Yi's fleshy buttocks, causing a scream.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…"

Han Changfeng took the sensitive nipples in his mouth and stroked Feng Yi's cock in front of him with his rough hands. The three sensitive zones were taken care of at the same time. Feng Yi couldn't bear it anymore and reached climax with a gasp.

After ejaculating twice, Feng Yi lost all his strength and fell asleep on the bed, leaving his cock as hard as an iron rod buried in his cunt.

"It's really..."

Han Changfeng looked at Feng Yi helplessly, held the turned-over Feng Yi in his arms, fucked him a few times and managed to ejaculate, then let Feng Yi fall asleep with the big cock in his cunt.