85

at I thought about

-----text-----

When Han Changfeng stopped moving, he collapsed on the bed. The sky outside the room was slightly bright. Han Changfeng and the six people had been fighting fiercely for a whole day. The bedroom was filled with the fishy smell of semen. In every corner of the big bed, They all casually collapsed with their bodies being fucked down.

Perhaps not only the bedroom, but also the living room, corridor, entrance hall, and all imaginable places were marked with liquid by several people, leaving behind their own fragrant memories.

"Ah Tong, it seems we can't do it together more often in the future."

Han Changfeng sighed at the system. Although it was great, not only could they not stand it, but the feeling of embarrassment from fighting all night also came to his mind at this time.

Han Changfeng suppressed his sleepiness and covered the naked bodies of several people with quilts before falling asleep.

This may not be the limit of a cock, but it is the limit of Han Changfeng's human energy.

Several people were lying on the bed together, and the scene was lewd and yet also exuding a hint of warmth.

When Han Changfeng woke up, he consciously took over the important task of cleaning. Looking at the essence that was gradually filling the bathroom, Han Changfeng secretly smacked his tongue, he actually ejaculated so much.

"Of course, you are a powerful general attacker. How can you not be more powerful?"

The system responded naturally, and Han Changfeng was unable to complain. This was no longer a question of whether he was great or not, it was clearly beyond the level of normal people.

"Don't worry, host. The golden finger sent by the system will not put the host at risk of being discovered."

The system's nonchalant answer and the casualness in its tone made Han Changfeng raise his eyebrows secretly. With a thought, he captured some information in the system's words.

However, these had little to do with Han Changfeng, but after thinking about it for a while, he put this matter behind him.

Han Changfeng held Song Shishu in his arms and walked out of the bedroom. This was the last one, and he washed all the others and put them in their respective rooms.

"Don't think too much. It's not your fault. That person came for me. Even if I didn't go out to find you, he would have taken him away from somewhere else."

Han Changfeng saw Song Shishu's depressed mood, so he placed him in the last position, just to have the patience to comfort him.

Song Shishu hugged Han Changfeng's neck and buried his face in his neck. Han Changfeng hugged him quietly, knowing that a feeling of wetness spread to his skin.

"Cried?"

Han Changfeng's tone changed, and he held Song Shishu's shoulders to pull him up, but Song Shishu hugged Han Changfeng's neck tightly and refused to raise his head.

"Okay, okay, everything I said is true. I swear, it was definitely not to coax you."

Han Changfeng held Song Shishu in his arms and coaxed him softly. After a while, Song Shishu raised his head. His tears had stopped, but his red eyes exposed him.

"Why would he, Ge, let you back?"

Song Shishu couldn't help but distance himself as soon as he opened his mouth. His reserved and noble look was completely gone, and he looked unusually cute to Han Changfeng.