77

of the month (ΘдΘ;)

-----text-----

After Han Changfeng and the two came back to their senses, they realized that the sex had lasted for a long time, and all the classmates came ashore one after another, preparing to pack up and go back.

"Qingyang, it's time for us to leave, come up quickly."

The classmate waved to the two of them from the side, Wu Qingyang responded hurriedly, raised his buttocks and pulled out his cock while no one was paying attention.

"Clamp it tight, don't float up."

Han Changfeng patted Wu Qingyang's butt and stretched out his hand to straighten his swimming trunks. Wu Qingyang tightened his vagina and followed Han Changfeng to the shore with weird movements.

"What’s wrong with you?"

The classmates on the side saw this strange situation and turned to ask about Wu Qingyang's condition. Wu Qingyang's face turned red and he was speechless.

"It's okay. My legs and feet are a little weak due to soaking. I'll just hold Qingyang up."

Han Changfeng said with a smile, held Wu Qingyang's waist and went to the changing room.

"The relationship is so good."

The classmates looked at the backs of the two and sighed. Han Changfeng did not take this episode to heart, and returned home with Wu Qingyang, whose vagina was slightly swollen.

Feng Yi came back early because he felt sick. The people in the villa usually couldn't get together, so tonight only the three of them had dinner.

"Where's Ligusticum chuanxiong?"

Feng Yi shook his head. He didn't know much about Meng Chuanxiong's whereabouts. Han Changfeng nodded and sent a message to Meng Chuanxiong on his mobile phone.

Meng Chuanxiong on the other end of the phone looked at the inquiry sent by Han Changfeng. The corner of his mouth curled up. It was obvious that he was in a good mood, which made his friends on the side curious.

"Is it the one from last time?"

The friend immediately remembered the rumor he had heard a while ago, saying that the dignified Mr. Meng had fallen in love with a young man. Meng Chuanxiong leisurely typed on the keyboard, neither saying yes nor no.

"Won't you bring me here to see?"

The old friend chuckled and asked tentatively. He was also curious about who the god could make Meng Chuanxiong fall in love with.

[I'll pick you up. ]

Meng Chuanxiong snorted. The little bastard still had a conscience. It was undeniable that he was indeed pleased.

"He'll wait."

Meng Chuanxiong took a sip of coffee calmly. When his old friend heard this, he moved his butt halfway and sat back down, not wanting to leave at all.

When Han Changfeng arrived, he found that there was not only Meng Chuanxiong in the office, but also a man he didn't recognize.

"Chuanxiong?"

Han Changfeng turned around subconsciously and asked. Meng Chuanxiong waved him to come to her. Han Changfeng blinked and walked over.

"He is Mu Yang, a friend of mine."

"Hello, Mr. Mu, have you eaten?"

Han Changfeng smiled and greeted Mu Yang. As he spoke, he opened the lunch box in his hand and put the chopsticks into Meng Chuanxiong's hand.