22

[Add bookmark] 

Han Changfeng stepped forward and pinched Wu Qingyang's butt. It was very tight and felt like a long-term exercise.

"Let's go to the dormitory. I live alone."

Wu Qingyang's face turned red, and he led Han Changfeng out. Han Changfeng raised his eyebrows in surprise. He thought Wu Qingyang would choose a more 'dangerous' place.

Soon Han Changfeng realized that he was naive. Wu Qingyang locked the dormitory door and took off his pants in front of Han Changfeng, leaving only his top.

Then Wu Qingyang walked to the balcony not far away, holding on to the half-person-high wall, and pointed his honey-colored butt towards Han Changfeng.

"Haha...Senior, come quickly..."

Han Changfeng stepped forward without hesitation, held his delicate buttocks and kneaded them.

"You're only two stories high, aren't you afraid of being discovered?"

Downstairs of the dormitory is where the dormitory aunt lives and the utility room. Strictly speaking, Wu Qingyang lives on the first floor.

As long as someone passes by at this time, they can see the two people overlapped on the balcony.

"Haah... pinch it so hard... I often masturbate here, it's very exciting."

After Han Changfeng discovered the secret, Wu Qingyang simply broke the pot and revealed all the arrogance that had been suppressed in his heart and had never been shown to outsiders.

"Junior has become so wet. Are you excited?"

"Hmm~ It's already very wet. Senior, please fuck me right in."

Faced with Wu Qingyang's enthusiastic invitation, Han Changfeng unceremoniously put his cock against his vagina, stroked it a few times, and then slowly fucked it in.

The hot shaft shrank her pussy, and before Wu Qingyang had time to savor it, a tearing sensation followed one after another.

"It's so big, wait... It hurts, senior."

Wu Qingyang's eyes were filled with tears. He underestimated Han Changfeng's size and overestimated his own pussy.

Wu Qingyang's cunt was extremely tight, and Han Changfeng's cock was a bit too big for him. At this moment, the big cock couldn't move forward or back, and was stuck in the middle.

"Relax."

Han Changfeng turned to Wu Qingyang, trying to arouse his sexual desire, but with little success. His vagina relaxed a little, but it was still too tight to move.

"Hey, Qingyang, why are you here? Didn't you go play ball?"

Wu Qingyang was shocked, watching the classmates downstairs waving to him and pretending to answer calmly.

"Ah, it's too hot. I want to stay indoors."

Han Changfeng had already taken the lead and hid behind Wu Qingyang, and his snakeskin position successfully hid him.

Just as Wu Qingyang breathed a sigh of relief, his big hands moved again, reaching in from the hem of his clothes and squeezing his perky nipples hard.

"Uh-huh~"

Wu Qingyang immediately shouted out, attracting the attention of his classmates.

"No, I stubbed my toe."

Wu Qingyang's voice trembled, but his body softened unconsciously, his vagina was spitting out semen crazily, and the big cock that had been unable to move forward or retreat just now was completely inserted smoothly.