20

In the lounge, I watched a boy squirt semen, and I hid in a small cabinet and rubbed my cock to make a slight H

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

After the last relationship between father and son, Han Changfeng's face has completely returned to normal. Looking at the handsome face in the mirror, Han Changfeng felt a little surprised. This face is quite handsome.

"Well...brother~"

Feng Langxing didn't see anyone on the bed, so he opened his mouth to call. Han Changfeng walked over and held him in his arms, taking him into the bathroom to wash up.

There is also Irene in this family. Feng Yi cannot spend time with Han Changfeng every day, which is a big advantage for Feng Langxing. He has to spend most of this time in Han Changfeng's room.

"What are you looking at? After washing up, go and eat. I have classes today."

After regaining his appearance, Han Changfeng naturally stopped taking a break from school. He was now in his third year of college and did not have as much coursework as he had imagined, but he still had it.

Feng Langxing snorted and glanced at Han Changfeng unconsciously. Why didn't he find Han Changfeng so handsome before? Could it be that love makes people blind?

The two of them stayed in the room for a while, and finally walked downstairs. Feng Yi and Irene had been sitting there early.

The moment he saw Han Changfeng, Feng Yi's eyes darkened for a moment.

Han Changfeng sat on the chair and reached out to hold Feng Yi's hand to comfort him.

During this period of time, Aileen changed her state of not being able to see people. She was always by Feng Yi's side, which annoyed Feng Yi.

He didn't marry Irene because of love, but because Irene was the most discerning among his many people. He could advance and retreat appropriately and never caused any trouble for Feng Yi.

For her sake, Feng Yi gave her the dignity she deserved as a matron. Unfortunately, years of connivance seemed to have blinded Irene's eyes, making her unable to see the facts clearly.

"Eileen, come to the study with me later. I have something to tell you."

Irene's heart swelled, but her long-term relaxation had reduced her vigilance to a minimum. Even now, anyone with a discerning eye could see that something was wrong, but she still responded with a shy look on her face.