5

[Add bookmark] 

The person who knocked on the door was Han Changfeng's biological mother and Feng Langxing's stepmother Irene. Han Changfeng glanced at the messy bedroom and did not dare to open it.

"What's the matter?"

Irene stopped knocking on the door before Han Changfeng came over. Her purpose of coming was not to see Han Changfeng.

"Have you seen Xiaoxing? I have something to do with him."

Feng Langxing was curled up in the quilt, with a hint of cunning in his round almond eyes, as if he were watching a show. Han Changfeng felt itchy when he looked at it, and reached out to pinch Feng Langxing's soft flesh.

"No, maybe he went out."

Irene snorted, not placing her hope on Han Changfeng, but instead asked doubtfully.

"Why don't you open the door while I'm talking to you?"

"I just took a shower and I'm not wearing any clothes."

Han Changfeng gave a reason casually, but fortunately Irene was not interested in delving into it and left in a hurry.

"Who allowed you to pinch me!"

Feng Langxing was furious. He hated it when others pinched his face. Han Changfeng was smiling and had a bad boy feel, but he had obviously forgotten his current face.

Feng Langxing couldn't bear to look away, and ran back to his room with the quilt in his arms. From time to time, he would pull on his red and swollen vagina, making a slight gasping sound.

Han Changfeng didn't answer it at first. He raised his hand and touched his nose and wondered secretly whether it was fine just now. It wasn't until his fingertips felt a touch that was half dead wood that Han Changfeng suddenly realized.

Han Changfeng returned to the bathroom and looked at his face carefully. He didn't know if it was his imagination, but the injuries on his face seemed to have eased.

"You work harder. As long as you fuck your pussy every day, I guarantee you will become a handsome guy in less than three months."

The system jumped out again at this moment, and Han Changfeng's face turned green, "Tiantian? Do you want me to drain myself to death!"

"Don't worry, your strategy configuration will definitely keep up."

The system's comfort had little effect. Han Changfeng's expression changed, with melancholy in his eyes.

"Ah Tong, I feel like I'm going to bend."

"Isn't it bad? You can't pick up beautiful women, and there are so many handsome guys surrounding you."

Han Changfeng choked and didn't want to talk to the system.

Feng Langxing's hole was swollen and he would not come to see Han Changfeng in a short time. Even if Han Changfeng wanted to speed up his movements, there was nothing he could do.

It's not that Han Changfeng has never thought about Song Shishu, but when he thinks of his original ending, Han Changfeng feels a chill on his neck and has no idea at all.

"Brother Song, we have an interview this afternoon."

"Push it for me, I need to take a rest."

Song Shishu fell down on the sofa, pinching his raised eyebrows with two fingers, looking weak.

Seeing this, the little assistant stopped and said words of comfort. The left and right columns were just small columns, and the etiquette was more thoughtful.