7

[Add bookmark] 

"Hmph... then you can cum inside again."

Song Shishu shook his little butt, and his bare hands moved around Han Changfeng's body. Han Changfeng's throat rolled, and Song Shishu aroused his sexual desire again.

"Ding ding ding——"

The phone that was left aside suddenly rang, breaking the ambiguity in the car. Song Shishu turned around unhappily and found that his phone was vibrating.

"Hello."

"Little ancestor, where have you been?"

The agent's voice on the other end of the phone was urgent. Song Shishu twisted his delicate eyebrows, feeling a bad feeling in his heart.

"Have you forgotten that there is a live broadcast waiting for you tonight? The news has been announced and all the fans are waiting for you."

Song Shishu really forgot. The assistant thought that Song Shishu still remembered and did not remind him. This made Song Shishu choke and had a heart attack.

"I know, I'll go back later."

"There are only two hours left, please take it easy."

The manager warned with concern, Song Shishu turned off the phone and buried himself in Han Changfeng's arms.

"I'll make an appointment next time. If you have something to do, go ahead and do it."

Han Changfeng also felt uncomfortable. The desire he had accumulated for so many days was finally released. He looked at Song Shishu's enchanting figure with envy.

The two cocks were close together, and the heat was constantly coming from Han Changfeng. Song Shishu felt that his vagina was itchy again, and he was unwilling to leave now.

"We're doing it in half an hour."

"Wha...well."

Without waiting for Han Changfeng's reaction, Song Shishu took the initiative to use his opened cunt to use the big cock. After a few moves, the cock became weak and weak, and he stared at Han Changfeng helplessly.

"Slut."

Han Changfeng gritted his teeth, grabbed Song Shishu's butt with his big hands, and pushed it in like a pile driver. The bag kept hitting Song Shishu's butt, making a snapping sound.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so powerful... I’m going to be fucked bad... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...”

Song Shishu put his arms around Han Changfeng's neck, and the two of them had an orgy to their heart's content within a limited time. The seats were filled with sexual fluids. Their vagina was swollen and red from being fucked, and they were still tightening their ferocious penis without giving up. Cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I feel so good... I'm about to be filled with semen by an ugly thing again..."

Song Shishu had a trickle of fluid flowing from the corner of his mouth, and his beautiful toes were curled together. It was obvious that he had been fucked to orgasm.

"Well--"

Han Changfeng roared and poured the semen into the deepest part. Han Changfeng took Song Shishu's lips into his mouth, swept away all the fluid in his mouth, and separated reluctantly.

"Uha~What are you doing?"

Song Shishu stiffened and looked at Han Changfeng coquettishly. Han Changfeng smiled, and the scars on his face looked a bit ferocious. To Song Shishu, who was obsessed with desire and emotion, they didn't seem so scary.