17

[Add bookmark] 

Han Changfeng held Feng Yi's hand and intertwined his fingers, slowly but forcefully manipulating Feng Yi's vagina. In the silent room, the two overlapping figures slowly squirmed, and the sound of water stains continued at the intersection.

"Haaah... um... uh huh..."

Feng Yi tried hard to suppress his screams, but they would still leak out from time to time.

Han Changfeng's breathing was also unstable. Feng Yi's vagina was really soft and hot, wrapping his big cock tightly. If he hadn't taken the current situation into consideration, he really wanted to fuck it vigorously.

"Um...brother?"

The atmosphere between the two gradually became good. Han Changfeng was a little excited and moved a lot louder. Unexpectedly, he woke up Feng Langxing immediately.

Han Changfeng and Feng Yi froze at the same time, especially Feng Yi, who was so panicked that he didn't know what to do. The more this happened, the more intense the cunt became.

Han Changfeng was the first to react, turning over and holding Feng Yi in his arms, with his back to Feng Langxing.

Feng Langxing opened his eyes in confusion and saw Han Changfeng's back.

"Why did you turn around~"

Feng Langxing stretched out his hand to turn Han Changfeng around, but he was not strong enough, and Han Changfeng seemed to be fixed on the bed, refusing to move at all.

Feng Langxing tried hard for a while, but was defeated by his own surging sleepiness. He put his head on Han Changfeng's back and fell asleep again.

Hearing the gradually steady breathing behind him, Feng Yi's tense mind slowly fell to the ground, and a layer of cold sweat had formed on his back.

Han Changfeng patted his back to express comfort. Feng Yi buried his face in his chest, and his head, which had been driven crazy by jealousy, slowly came to his senses.

God, what on earth are you doing?

Feng Yi couldn't believe that he was the one who was so debauched tonight, actually having sex with Han Changfeng in front of his son. What if Feng Langxing really found out.

"Afraid?"

Feng Yi squeezed Han Changfeng's arm tightly and felt the pain coming from his arm. Han Changfeng leaned over and asked quietly. Feng Yi remained silent, neither speaking nor nodding.

Han Changfeng understood what Feng Yi meant, carefully carried Feng Yi out of bed, and walked out of the room little by little.

Feng Yi's performance today has given Han Changfeng a complete awakening. Training should be done step by step and slowly. The delicious food cooked over time is what people want to taste the most.

"Where do you want to go?"

Han Changfeng stood in the corridor at a loss for a while. He couldn't go to the living room to do it, or just find a guest room?

"Go to the study, no one dares to go in."

Naturally, Han Changfeng would not refuse and walked towards the study on the third floor.

"Uh-huh...ha-ha, you pull it out first...hum..."

The big cock never left her pussy, and Feng Yi was being fucked non-stop, feeling at a loss as to what to do.

"It's so comfortable."

Han Changfeng kissed Feng Yi, then turned around and strode to the door of the study. Feng Yi straightened his numb body, entered his fingerprints, and let himself and Han Changfeng in.