15

Creampie, blowjob, cum smeared all over the protagonist’s face

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

It was unclear whether the soundproofing in the lounge was good or bad. Song Shishu nervously suppressed his moans and was unable to speak for a while.

The staff outside the house kept knocking on the door. He asked Song Shishu's assistant and knew that Song Shishu was still in the lounge. There had been no sound for so long, so nothing would happen.

"Teacher Song? Is Teacher Song here?"

The staff outside the house kept knocking on the door, with a tendency to refuse to give up until they achieved their goals. Han Changfeng looked at Song Shishu who looked nervous, and his heart moved slightly.

"Someone is looking for Aiqing. I will take you to see him."

Han Changfeng put his big hands around Han Changfeng's waist, pulled him up to stand upright, and moved him little by little towards the door.

"Uh-huh...hah...ah..."

Song Shishu made a breathy sound. When Han Changfeng left, he even buried his big cock in his hole and jerked it. Due to his posture, his pussy became extremely tight. Song Shishu could even feel it. The veins bulging on the cock.

"I'm fine. I was just...wearing headphones."

Song Shishu's voice sounded a little depressed. The staff thought it might be the problem with the door panel and did not think elsewhere.

"Okay, Teacher Song, can you bring me the costume? It may be dirty during today's filming and needs to be cleaned up."

"...No need, just replace it with the spare one, haha~ I broke it."

The staff member's face was slightly red, and Song Shishu's voice sounded so erotic.

"Oh, ok, I'll leave now so I won't disturb you."

Song Shishu could no longer hear what the staff member said. His entire upper body was pressed against the door panel, and his small buttocks were constantly invaded by the big cock, and the numbness spread throughout his body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Song Shishu sobbed and climbed to the climax, feeling embarrassed in his heart of being discovered, but his body did not follow his master's wishes, and his moans kept coming out of his mouth, even louder every time.