28

d bookmark] 

The next day, Han Changfeng noticed the movement beside him and opened his eyes in a daze.

"Uncle Feng?"

Feng Yi stopped getting up and leaned over to kiss Han Changfeng softly.

"It's time for me to go to the company. You need to take a nap."

Han Changfeng nodded vaguely and wanted to get up and hug Feng Yi, but he felt something was pressing on his chest, making him unable to move.

Han Changfeng lowered his head and saw that it was Feng Langxing. He was sleeping soundly in Han Changfeng's arms, without any clear trace.

Han Changfeng couldn't help but touched Feng Yi's waist and groaned. Feng Yi's heart softened and he put his red lips up again.

Han Changfeng took it in his mouth, reached in even further, and kissed Feng Yi in a mess.

Feng Yi's breathing was slightly erratic, but he still squandered all his food reserves last night and couldn't make any movement for a while.

"I'm leaving."

Their lips were separated, only connected by a silver thread. Han Changfeng licked the water stains from the corners of his mouth and said goodbye to Feng Yi.

When Feng Yi left, Han Changfeng carefully moved Feng Langxing to his side, held him in one hand and Song Shishu in the other, and fell asleep again.

When Han Changfeng woke up again, it was already three o'clock in the morning. The two people next to him also made some movement. They hugged Han Changfeng in tacit understanding and rubbed against his body.

"Stop touching, can you still bear it?"

Han Changfeng pinched Feng Langxing's butt. Song Shishu raised his eyebrows and lifted the quilt with a strange look on his face.

The big cock that had been fighting all night was still full of energy and was greeting them.

"Are you still human?"

The three people vowed to squeeze Han Changfeng dry, but in the end it was themselves who were squeezed dry. Song Shishu took a breath of cold air and silently rubbed his sore waist.

Feng Langxing also held his butt away from Han Changfeng, with a wary look on his face.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm not that beastly, okay?"

Han Changfeng felt that he was innocent. Was he the kind of person who would force others?

Faced with Han Changfeng's accusation, the two chose to remain silent. Han Changfeng, who felt he had been wronged, decided to go back to school in order to prove his innocence and give the two of them time to cultivate their asses.

Han Changfeng didn't have many classes, but they spanned a long time. He finished at two o'clock in the afternoon, and the remaining class was until seven o'clock in the evening. Han Changfeng had no choice but to go back to the dormitory to rest.

"Senior~"

As soon as Han Changfeng opened the door, his face was blurred by the artificial voice, and he froze in place.

Oops, I forgot to knock on the door.

The sudden appearance of Han Changfeng also scared the two people in the room. Qiu Yunqi looked impatiently, and when he saw the person clearly, his expression suddenly became uncomfortable.

"Ah, sorry, please continue."

Han Changfeng waved politely, and Qiu Yunqi hummed, still holding his arms around the boy's waist.