23

dd bookmark] 

Looking at Wu Qingyang in his arms who was fainting due to the excessive stimulation of orgasm, Han Changfeng felt dumbfounded and hugged his limp body and put him on the bed.

Semen slowly flowed out of her cunt, and little bits of semen fell on the sheets.

Han Changfeng took a look, pulled his underwear and blocked his hole. The unfamiliar touch made Wu Qingyang groan in discomfort, tilted his head and went back to sleep.

Before leaving, Han Changfeng thought for a moment, took a pen and left a number on Wu Qingyang's buttocks, and patted his butt with satisfaction.

Han Changfeng returned to his dormitory for the second time. He chose to open the door immediately every day, but listened attentively for a while outside.

Hearing no movement, Han Changfeng opened the door with confidence.

He lived in a double room, and there was no one in the room at the moment. Han Changfeng speculated that his roommate had gone to class.

Feng Langxing was full of classes today, so Han Changfeng simply stayed in the dormitory to rest for a while, and then went to find him when the time came.

There were spare clothes in the closet, so Han Changfeng grabbed a piece at random and walked into the toilet.

As soon as Qiu Yunqi opened the door, he noticed traces of unfamiliarity in the room. Qiu Yunqi raised his brows, and the fox's eyes were filled with unknown meanings.

His roommate who took a break from school is back?

Han Changfeng washed the smell off his body and realized that he didn't bring a bath towel.

Thinking that he was the only one in the dormitory, Han Changfeng simply opened the toilet door naked.

Qiu Yunqi turned his head when he heard the noise and found a naked man appearing in front of him.

What was more attractive than his face was his cock, which was obviously just hanging weakly on his thighs, but its weight was also terrifying.

"Uh, sorry, I didn't know anyone."

Han Changfeng spoke awkwardly, staying where he was, unable to move forward or retreat. Since everyone was a man, Qiu Yunqi probably wouldn't mind too much. Han Changfeng made enough mental preparations and walked to his bed in front of Qiu Yunqi. While wiping himself up.

"fine."

Qiu Yunqi was a little stunned, his eyes followed the movement of Han Changfeng's body. The cock was not restrained at all, and was swinging back and forth in the air with Han Changfeng's pace.

Qiu Yunqi silently compared his own, and damn, he lost.

"Brother, the portion is okay. You can eat whatever you grow up with."

What to eat? Han Changfeng lowered his head and looked at his cock. What he eats the most is his pussy.

"If you don't care about it, it just becomes like this."

Qiu Yunqi half-smiled, but Han Changfeng's answer clearly deserved a beating.

"Are you ready to move back?"

Han Changfeng shook his head honestly, "No, I will take a lunch break when I come back. I don't usually stay overnight."

Qiu Yunqi nodded disinterestedly and entered the toilet.

There was an unfamiliar smell in the air, and Qiu Yunqi took out his cock, preparing to satisfy his physiological needs.

To be honest, few people can match his size from small to large. It was really shocking to see Han Changfeng today.