64

[Add bookmark] 

"I'll do it."

Han Changfeng took the initiative to take over the work, took out the existing ingredients, and started working in front of Meng Chuanxiong.

Meng Chuanxiong did not leave the kitchen, but stood aside with his hands folded on his chest. Looking at Han Changfeng's side face, Meng Chuanxiong moved his fingertips slightly, wanting to smoke a cigarette.

"What's the matter?"

Han Changfeng felt the gaze coming from the side, leaned over, gave Meng Chuanxiong a kiss, and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"No."

Meng Chuanxiong was about to arrive, so he suppressed his restless thoughts. Forget it, it was not necessary to smoke.

"It smells so good. What are you doing?"

Qiu Yunqi suddenly appeared, followed by Feng Yi.

"Chuanxiong and I are both hungry. Come down and cook something to eat. Do you want it?"

Han Changfeng held up a shovel and asked the two of them. Qiu Yunqi nodded without hesitation. Han Changfeng added a few more noodles.

"Eat something to cushion your stomach first."

Feng Yi reached out and put a piece of preserved fruit in Han Changfeng's mouth, and Han Changfeng ate it obediently.

"As for Xiaoxing and Qingyang, please come down and eat together."

Han Changfeng put down all the noodles, and Qiu Yunqi turned around and went upstairs, leaving Feng Yi to explain.

"Xiaoxing went back to school in the evening. The teacher asked him about something."

Despite Feng Langxing's usual appearance, he was admitted with the top score in the department. The teacher couldn't put it down because of the good talent. He was just a freshman and pulled Feng Langxing to work on a project with him.

Han Changfeng nodded to express his understanding.

Time was tight and Han Changfeng did not allow Han Changfeng to make more time-consuming things. He added some side dishes to a pot of noodles. Fortunately, they tasted pretty good and everyone was happy to eat.

"Well……"

Han Changfeng's hand movements paused slightly, attracting the attention of others. He shook his head and said it was okay.

One foot touched Han Changfeng's crotch, and he rubbed it gently. Han Changfeng bowed his waist and looked quietly at Qiu Yunqi opposite.

Qiu Yunqi ate some noodles and covered the corners of his raised mouth.

The attention of the remaining three people was all on Han Changfeng. His little move could not escape the eyes of several people. Feng Yi and Meng Chuanxiong, who were sitting on both sides of Han Changfeng, looked down and sneaked the two of them away. His little movements caught his eye.

"It's important to eat."

Feng Yi put down the empty bowl, wiped the corners of his mouth with a tissue, and opened his mouth casually. Qiu Yun paused with his feet, and honestly retracted his legs out of respect for Feng Yi.

Han Changfeng breathed a sigh of relief and continued to eat the noodles in the bowl. Two palms came again on the messy bathrobe that had been rubbed just now.

Han Changfeng was slightly startled, but he didn't expect that it was Meng Chuanxiong and Feng Yi who took action.

Qiu Yunqi noticed the subtle movements and secretly thought that Feng Yi, the old fox, luckily stopped pretending. He turned the bowl over and looked at Han Changfeng with naked eyes.