44

bookmark] 

"It's been a while, what's wrong?"

Song Shishu moved his body and put his head on Han Changfeng's lap. Han Changfeng pulled the quilt to cover his exposed skin.

"You still ask me this."

The agent only felt his blood boiling. If this matter was exposed, Song Shishu would no longer have his future.

"Do you think I'm going to let the media out?"

Song Shishu raised his eyebrows. His family background was not for show. As the youngest child in the family, Song Shishu always got what he wanted and never looked at other people's faces.

Well... except Han Changfeng.

The manager's rising emotions stagnated. Song Shishu's words seemed to make sense. He regarded Shishu as an ordinary little star.

"Hey, please restrain yourself and don't let more people find out."

The manager also relied on Song Shishu for a living. In the final analysis, he did not dare to offend people too much. Anyway, Han Changfeng and Song Shishu were already established facts, and it was useless for him to object.

"I'm hungry."

Song Shishu clutched his stomach. The intense physical exertion last night made his chest touch his back.

"I'm going to get you some breakfast."

The agent subconsciously turned around and walked out. Song Shishu frowned slightly. He didn't like the food here, but he would be hungry if he didn't eat it. His stomach was already protesting against himself.

"Shall I cook the noodles for you?"

Han Changfeng's hand touched Song Shishu's brow. Song Shishu's eyes lit up and he looked up at him excitedly.

"Okay! I want to eat what you cooked."

When Han Changfeng was alone in the past, he would cook by himself in order to save money. Over time, he also developed his cooking skills, but he definitely couldn't compare with those in five-star hotels.

"Don't dislike it if it tastes bad."

Han Changfeng patted Song Shishu on the back, stood up and put on clean clothes.

"Won't."

No matter how bad it tastes, will it taste worse than the current food? If Song Shishu had no confidence, no matter how bad the taste was, he would finish it for Han Changfeng.

"Can you please take me to the kitchen?"

"okay."

The manager reacted and quickly took Han Changfeng to the kitchen. He glanced at Han Changfeng from time to time on the way. Han Changfeng smiled at him good-naturedly. The manager looked away. So far, he was doing well.

Han Changfeng took a look at the existing ingredients, simmered the chicken in the pressure cooker, and made a bowl of soup stock in the shortest time. In the remaining time, he kneaded fresh noodles and made a bowl of shredded chicken noodles. In front of Song Shishu.

"tasty!"

Song Shishu's eyes lit up. The taste of Han Changfeng's food was very suitable to Song Shishu's appetite. Song Shishu ate up such a large bowl of shredded chicken noodles, and his stomach, which had been hungry for a long time, was finally satisfied.

"I've hired a chef to come up and cook for you. If you can't eat the crew's food, don't eat it. Don't starve yourself."

It's not that something special can't be done, not to mention that Song Shishu is providing money and people, so how can the crew have any objections.