80

[Add bookmark] 

"Um."

Han Changfeng responded dully, pressed Mitchell under him, and took the initiative to unbutton his clothes.

"Don't run away? You should know that I can't catch you."

Mitchell has a big smile and is not shy about his physical flaws.

Compared with this, Mitchell felt very sexual about Han Changfeng's unexpected behavior and allowed him to act weirdly without any intention of stopping it.

"This is your base camp. What can I do if I leave the room?"

Maybe there were several holes in his body before he even took two steps. Mitchell nodded appreciatively.

"You are very smart."

Han Changfeng pursed his lips, not feeling happy at all. The desire in his body became more and more intense. Han Changfeng pulled open Mitchell's pants and roughly inserted his fingers.

"Haah...it hurts. Are you angry?"

Mitchell raised his buttocks in cooperation, and placed his bloodless hands on Han Changfeng's chest. Han Changfeng did not respond to Mitchell's words and was just minding his own actions.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Mitchell arrogantly propped up his upper body and leaned into Han Changfeng's ear to give him advice. Thinking that if Han Changfeng did that, he would face a tragic scene, and Mitchell laughed strangely. .

"It's crazy."

Han Changfeng's face was tense, and it took him a long time to utter a few words. Mitchell's expression did not change and he directly recognized this comment.

Han Changfeng was not cruel enough after all. This was the first time that Mitchell's body had been exposed to pleasure. If he didn't do the foreplay properly, it would be a dream to bleed like a river.

Looking at Han Changfeng's strong jaw, Mitchell's eyes flickered slightly, and he rested his head on his shoulder without speaking again.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation,"

More and more fingers were stuffed into her cunt, and the numbness was more unbearable than the pain. Mitchell clasped Han Changfeng's back and could clearly feel the flexible fingers scraping his flesh wall.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing”

Mitchell raised his head, and his whole body instantly went limp, limply nestled in Han Changfeng's arms.

Han Changfeng wiped the semen from his palm onto Mitchell's buttocks, and his engorged cock snapped, making a crisp sound on the tender buttocks.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... come in..."

Mitchell stopped struggling. It felt really good to be fucked. He even came over and urged Han Changfeng to speed up his movements.

Mitchell took the earlobe into his mouth and sucked it. Han Changfeng's body tensed for a moment, and the next second he fucked hard into the still trembling cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... so big..."

Mitchell's eyes widened, he was really fucked, not in a dream. He bit Han Changfeng's shoulder, his sharp teeth embedded in the flesh, and a faint fishy smell spread in Mitchell's mouth.