35

Fucking my stepbrother next door to passers-by, who masturbates while listening to his moans H

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Juice splashed everywhere in the compartment, Feng Langxing screamed without any scruples, hooked Han Changfeng's cock and kept fucking it into his hole.

"Uh-huh, ahhhh... Brother... my pussy is so numb from being fucked... Uh-huh, ahhh..."

Feng Langxing twisted her slender waist and looked at Han Changfeng with charming eyes, her pussy contracted intentionally.

"Relax little slut, you can hardly penetrate me anymore."

Han Changfeng reached out and patted his butt. Feng Langxing let out a sigh and relaxed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... so fast... bad brother..."

The sudden acceleration of the movement made Feng Langxing straighten his calves, holding on to the wall and moaning.

"Hey buddy, there's someone in the bathroom, keep your voice down."

There was a sudden knocking sound on the partition, and a male voice came from next door, vaguely embarrassed,

While squatting in a pit, he suddenly encountered a couple fighting in the field. The man originally thought that it would be better to do less than to do more, and listened silently until they were over.

Who would have thought that the man was getting more and more arrogant as he screamed, and he was so hardened that he couldn't stand it anymore if he didn't say anything.

Feng Langxing fiercely covered his lips and widened his almond-shaped eyes. There were other people in the toilet, so he could clearly hear his lascivious appearance.

The vagina became so tight that Han Changfeng took a deep breath and rubbed his buttocks calmly.

"Sorry, I didn't realize there was anyone else. Just wait a minute, buddy. It will be over soon."

Feng Langxing turned to look at him. He didn't expect that Han Changfeng was so bold and wanted to do it in front of others. The man also hummed in embarrassment and curled up on the toilet with his cock erect, looking a little forlorn.

The cock spread Feng Langxing's body again, and Feng Langxing covered his mouth tightly to prevent his moans from leaking out of his mouth.

"Hmm...haah...uh ha..."