26

bookmark] 

"Don't! Don't crush it."

Han Changfeng felt a chill go down his spine and quickly held Song Shishu's hand.

Song Shishu didn't really want to use force, so he took Han Changfeng's big hand and left marks on his neck.

"Just one cock, it's not enough."

Feng Langxing squeezed over, and the originally spacious sofa suddenly became crowded.

"You won't go looking for someone outside if you squeeze it dry."

Song Shishu had finally seen through Han Changfeng's restless character. He couldn't leave the house tonight unless he drained him dry.

Han Changfeng suddenly felt like a sheep among wolves. He raised his head and looked at Feng Yi eagerly, hoping that he would give him a fair word.

Feng Yi lowered his head and thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

"You're right."

The three men worked together to pull Han Changfeng clean. Feng Yi and Feng Langxing, father and son, knelt between Han Changfeng's legs. Their two similar faces approached the big cock and started licking it in unison.

And Song Shishu clung to Han Changfeng's upper body, pressed his white chest against him, and entangled Han Changfeng's lips obsessively.

Three handsome men with their own merits were lying on top of him. Han Changfeng was breathing rapidly, and his big cock became hard at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Hey, I'm starting to get excited."

Song Shishu flashed a smile and put his little tongue up.

Han Changfeng quickly got into the situation, put his little tongue and red lips into his mouth, and rubbed his hot hands back and forth on Song Shishu's body.

"Uh-huh... haaaah... uh-huh..."

Song Shishu twisted his waist in response to the fingers in his hole, moaning continuously, making the atmosphere more and more ambiguous.

The big cock under him was also soaked by the father and son's licking. Feng Yi stood up first. His pussy had not had a cock for a long time and missed it.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not not not big, but it's going to be broken."

A blush appeared in the corner of Feng Yi's eyes, and he moaned as he swallowed the big cock little by little. When the whole cock was submerged, the fullness in his body made him tremble all over.

Han Changfeng hugged Feng Yi and turned around, making him kneel on the soft sofa. He stood behind him and kept fucking him, his juices flying and staining the surrounding area.

"Ah ah ah ah... so deep ah ah ah... long seal ah ah ah ah..."

Feng Yi grabbed the sofa helplessly and watched as his butt was being violated by Han Changfeng. There were two eyes around him looking at his joint with eager eyes.

"Brother~"

Feng Langxing leaned forward and wanted to kiss him, but Song Shishu held on to her. Feng Langxing was so angry that he just jumped away and did the next best thing, placing Han Changfeng's big hand on his small cock.

"Hmm~ My brother's hands are so big...ahhhh...I can even hold my dick in my palm."

Feng Langxing held Han Changfeng's arm coquettishly, feeling his lower body being played with.