76

xt chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Under Wu Qingyang's kneading, the big cock with ample ammunition erected at a rapid speed, pressing against Wu Qingyang's palm.

"Senpai has become so big."

Wu Qingyang leaned in Han Changfeng's arms and pretended to stick out his tongue inadvertently and licked his nipples.

Han Changfeng froze, grinding his cunt hard with his fingers, and inserted a finger into his cunt with his swimming trunks attached.

"Uh-huh... coming in..."

The thick semen quickly soaked the swimming trunks and stuck to Han Changfeng's fingers. Han Changfeng curled his fingers, making Wu Qingyang numb.

"Haah...Senior...ah haha..."

Wu Qingyang couldn't bear it and stuffed his hand into Han Changfeng's swimming trunks. He held his big cock without any barriers and rubbed the glans with his delicate palm.

"Qingyang should keep his voice down so that others don't notice him."

Han Changfeng reminded him playfully, pushing the tight underwear from the buttocks to the center. The good swimming trunks instantly turned into a thong, twisted into a thin string and placed across the moist hole. Wu Qingyang was not separated from him. Comfortable.

Fortunately, Han Changfeng quickly put his palm in to separate the rope from the vagina. At the same time, he also stuffed two fingers into the vagina.

"Uh-huh...hah water...water is coming in..."

Wu Qingyang tightened his body, and the cold water hit the warmth from the intestines. Wu Qingyang could not adapt, and tried to shake the water out by shaking his butt.

However, the consequence of doing this was that there was more water in the vagina, which made Wu Qingyang uncomfortable.

"Haah...Senior..."

Wu Qingyang looked at Han Changfeng for help. Han Changfeng watched Wu Qingyang's series of stupid actions and couldn't laugh or cry. He leaned over and kissed him, lifted one of his legs, and stuffed his big cock inside.

"The senior uses his big cock to force the water out."

"Uh-huh... so good... ha-ha, so hot..."

The two of them were sneaking around in public places, and it wasn't that the people present didn't pay attention to the two of them. It was just that no one could see such a scene in the pool.

In their eyes, Han Changfeng didn't know what he said to Wu Qingyang. The usually cheerful and lively big boy was now blushing and full of tenderness. From time to time, he fell into Han Changfeng's arms. The sticky envy between the two Discourage others.

"Brother, give up. Their relationship is very good at first glance."

The classmates on the side patted their teammates on the shoulders. Obviously they also knew their teammates' thoughts, but there is no such thing as first come, first served. If you don't like it, you just don't like it.

The teammate pursed his lips, still unwilling to give up like this. After struggling for a while, he quietly swam towards Han Changfeng and the other two.

"Uh-huh, ahhh, senior...that's great...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

At that time, Wu Qingyang was being fucked slowly and forcefully by Han Changfeng. Coupled with the impact of the surrounding environment on him, his whole body was in a state of dissipation. His pussy was oozing out of semen desperately, and he hooked his big cock to prevent it. go out.