70

er

 [Add bookmark] 

Song Shishu couldn't wait to return to the villa with Han Changfeng. If he stayed any longer, he might not even be able to use his mouth.

After returning home, Feng Langxing immediately swooped over and smelled Han Changfeng's body, knowing that he and Song Shishu had secretly had sex.

But it doesn't matter, everyone's butts are gone, my brother is mine alone now.

Feng Langxing happily hung himself on Han Changfeng, dangling his little feet in the air.

Han Changfeng held Feng Langxing steady and let him lick his neck. Others were not envious when they saw this. After all, his butt was really not good, so there was no point in grabbing it.

"time to eat."

Han Changfeng had been working for a day and was really hungry at this time. He hugged Feng Langxing and sat down at the dining table.

"Brother, can you accompany me to the bar tonight?"

Feng Langxing obediently got off Han Changfeng and sat next to him. Han Changfeng took a mouthful of food and turned his head in confusion.

"Why do you want to go to the bar suddenly/"

Feng Langxing wanted to go up in front of everyone, but Feng Yi stopped him with his eyes, so Feng Langxing had to sit there obediently.

"Well, a classmate asked me out, and I want to take my brother to see him."

Feng Langxing frowned in distress, obviously the purpose of the classmate he mentioned was not that simple.

"good."

Han Changfeng nodded. He had nothing to do anyway, and he didn't feel at ease if Feng Langxing went alone.

"Come back early before it's too late."

Feng Yi asked worriedly, Han Changfeng naturally agreed, and Feng Langxing also agreed with a smile.

After eating, Han Changfeng consciously took on the task of washing the dishes. Although he just put Dongxin in the dishwasher, he cleaned up everything that needed to be done.

"I go first."

Han Changfeng put on his shoes, looked at Feng Yi who came to see him off, held him in his arms, and kissed his red lips.

"Uh-huh...uh-huh..."

The sound of sizzling water made people blush and their hearts beat. After finally letting go, Feng Yi's face was already covered with blush.

"You and Chuanxiong should go to bed early and don't stay up late processing documents."

The two CEOs were fighting for their lives as if they were risking their lives, and Han Changfeng was frightened by their attitude.

"knew."

Feng Yi pushed Han Changfeng's chest uncomfortably, while Feng Langxing was still watching.

When the two of them left the house, Feng Langxing was so unhappy that he could hang an oil can on his lips.

"Why are you unhappy?"

Han Changfeng parked the car aside, moved his face to look at Feng Langxing.

"snort."

Feng Langxing glared at Han Changfeng without saying anything, and turned his head to the side with dignity.

"Jealous?"