97

[Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

The main theme is an innocent person_(•̀ω•́ 』∠)_

-----text-----

"Haah...you're awake..."

Prince Snow White opened his eyes in confusion, and saw that he was completely naked, and seven little lovers who only reached his thighs were sitting around him, sucking and licking his flesh.

The dwarf sitting on Snow White Prince, holding the big cock in his pussy, was Song who brought him back during the day.

"Uh-huh ahhhhh... Feng... your cock is so big... I almost can't eat it anymore uh-huh ahhh..."

The cock of an adult man is still a bit too big for a dwarf. Fortunately, the elasticity of the vagina is good, so he can swallow the whole cock.

Snow White Prince helplessly looked at the traces of lust on Song's lower abdomen, which was pushed out by his cock. When he looked at the figure of the dwarf, he had the illusion that he was seducing a child.

"No...this is wrong, come out quickly."

Prince Snow White stretched out his hand to take Song off of him, but as soon as he raised his hand, he was stopped by two dwarfs and held him in his arms.

"Feng needs to be good, everyone has been putting up with this for a long time."

Mitchell held Snow White Prince's palm with both hands. Under his gaze, he opened his delicate red lips and sucked his fingers in little by little.

"Uh-huh... put your finger in... haha, it's watering..."

At this time, Xing also clamped Snow White Prince's hand between his legs and rubbed it with his soft sac and wet pussy.

The dwarfs who didn't get their hands and cocks were not discouraged. They climbed on Snow White Prince's body, spread their cocks, and pressed their cunt against Snow White Prince's skin. They squirmed and rubbed back and forth, making high and low sounds. Panting sound.

"Uh-huh...hahhh...so great...uh-huh..."

The lewd scene in front of him deeply shocked Snow White Prince. He watched his cock being imprisoned in Song's tender hole. As Song's body fell down, sticky water splashed out. Snow White Prince's lower abdomen felt hot, and he was immediately moved. Serum was ejaculated in Song's body.

"Oh ha, ah ah ah ah ... so hot ... haha, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ..."

Song Meng raised his head, and Snow White Prince's semen mouth coincidentally faced Song's sexy heart. The powerful semen kept hitting the sensitive sexy heart, making Song confused and fascinated for a while. While squirting, even the short cock in front of her body shot out stream after stream of semen.

"Uh-huh... it feels so good... haha, all of it came in..."

Song's face was flushed and he touched his belly. The satisfaction in his eyes made Prince Snow feel embarrassed and anxious, and he subconsciously apologized.

"Yes, I'm sorry..."

"You're so cute."

A pair of small hands climbed up to Snow White Prince's cheek. He looked up involuntarily, and Meng Zheng lifted his head and placed it on his lap.

"No need to apologize, this is just the rent you have to pay."

Meng bent down and kissed the corner of Snow White Prince's mouth while speaking.