21

In the lounge, the junior's cock was taken into his mouth, and the thick semen filled the junior's mouth H

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

Wait for me, wait for me! There is one more chapter (づ●─● )づ

-----text-----

Wu Qingyang suffered a cardiac arrest and regretted his recklessness. What should he do?

The people outside heard the noise and slowly walked towards the cabinet where the two were hiding.

Han Changfeng buried Wu Qingyang's head into his chest and covered the gap in the cabinet door with his hands.

The boy approached the cabinet and looked in through the gap. It was pitch black and there was nothing there. He then pulled the cabinet door, but it seemed to be locked and could not be opened without the key.

"Maybe the thing is not placed properly, don't be so suspicious."

The boy's companion opened his mouth to lighten the atmosphere and called the boy back. The boy reluctantly pulled the door handle, but there was still no movement, and then he turned around angrily.

"I thought the slut was hiding in there."

The words muttered by the boy reached Wu Qingyang's ears, and he felt ashamed and embarrassed. He unconsciously hugged Han Changfeng and buried himself in Han Changfeng's arms.

"Hey, hey, you don't want to fuck him, do you?"

The companion held his naked upper body and backed away in fear, and the boy looked uncomfortable.

"No, I just want to see what he looks like...what's your expression!"

The panic of the companion became clearer and clearer. The boy was furious and rushed towards him and tore him apart.

Han Changfeng sighed softly, what is this? If these two people don't leave, his legs will be numb.

"Uh-huh~ Where are you touching!"

When Han Changfeng was in the state of wandering, he suddenly heard a noise coming from outside. This sound, this gasping, couldn't be true.

Han Changfeng's eyes widened, and he subconsciously faced Wu Qingyang in his arms. The two of them stared at each other, and the situation outside slowly developed into something incredible.