32

bookmark] 

"What are you doing!".

Meng Chuanxiong's eyes were sharp, and he finally realized that something was wrong with the situation, and struggled to break free from Han Changfeng's restraint.

Han Changfeng's mind was still dominated by alcohol. He didn't understand why the person under him was struggling. Wasn't he feeling happy?

Thinking of this, Han Changfeng bent his fingers and pinched a certain part of his intestines hard.

"Uh-huh~"

Meng Chuanxiong felt like she was struck by lightning, and fell back on the bed tremblingly. What did it feel like, why was it so weird.

At this time, Meng Chuanxiong completely lost the chance to counterattack. Han Changfeng used all his strength to tease Meng Chuanxiong's vagina.

One, two, three, three thick fingers were inserted into the virgin hole. Meng Chuanxiong frowned and gritted his teeth to prevent himself from making unbearable screams.

"Cry it out, I want to hear it."

Han Changfeng was a little dissatisfied when he couldn't hear the cry. He lowered his head and sucked Meng Chuanxiong's nipple hard, grinding it gently with his teeth.

"Uh-huh...let me go, you know who I am."

Meng Chuanxiong raised his hand to drive Han Changfeng away from him, but with his weak hands and feet, he felt that Han Changfeng was his opponent. Han Changfeng easily stopped him without wasting much effort.

"If you don't behave, I will punish you."

Han Changfeng pouted childishly, pulled out his wet fingers, and brought up a wave of vaginal fluid, which flowed onto the white sheets.

Han Changfeng held his big cock, rubbed it on the soft hole a few times, and then inserted it bit by bit.

"No, you dare haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Before Meng Chuanxiong's scolding came out, the tone was changed by the sudden expansion, and a series of moans came out of his mouth, which made Meng Chuanxiong still unable to hold on to the sheets under him.

"Your pussy is so tight, and you're still sucking me. You want it too, don't you?"

Han Changfeng felt comfortable being sucked in by the tight intestines. He touched Meng Chuanxiong's well-defined abdominal muscles and began to fuck them vigorously.

"Uhhhhh... listen... uhhhhhhhh... hahhhhhh... no..."

Meng Chuanxiong stared at the ceiling, feeling the strong pleasure coming from underneath her body, and her constricted pupils gradually dilated.

The person under me is really naughty and wants to run away all the time. I have to fuck him to the point of pissing him.

Han Changfeng's chaotic head received this signal, grabbed Meng Chuanxiong's waist, and started fucking her quickly and fiercely.

"Haaah... no... let go quickly, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."

Meng Chuanxiong shook violently, and attacked Han Changfeng with his arms again, but Han Changfeng grabbed him fiercely and pressed him down on the bed again. Han Changfeng stepped forward again and licked Meng Chuanxiong's thin lips.

"Uh-huh...haha..."

Even though Meng Chuanxiong wanted to struggle, he gradually softened under Han Changfeng's offensive. Han Changfeng's inferior cock swung back and forth between their lower abdomens, staining their abdominal muscles with a thick liquid.