88 end

wo or three days. ٩(,ω,)و

-----text-----

Feng Langxing tightened her buttocks and held the ejaculated semen firmly in her cunt. Until the whole cock came out, not even a drop came out of the red hole.

"Hold it."

Han Changfeng patted Feng Langxing's butt and put him aside to rest. Qiu Yunqi took the lead in holding Han Changfeng's big cock and clamped it on his thigh.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Qiu Yunqi's bag rubbed Han Changfeng's meat pillar back and forth with his movements, deliberately using a hoarse voice to arouse Han Changfeng's sexual desire. Han Changfeng did not live up to his expectations, but in just a few strokes, he was Getting hard.

Han Changfeng turned Qiu Yunqi over and pressed him on the carpet, spread his buttocks and fucked him in. A stream of thick vaginal fluid was squeezed out of his body in an instant and splashed on Han Changfeng's crotch.

"There's more and more water."

Han Changfeng fucked in hard, and the fluid in his crotch became thicker and thicker as the flesh slapped, pulling out silver threads when the two separated.

"Uhhhhhh... because...haha, I was fucked by Chang Feng, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... because...haaaaaaaaaaaaaby by Chang Feng and matured... so deep..."

Qiu Yunqi twisted his waist to meet him, moaning continuously. It is hard to imagine that before meeting Han Changfeng, he was still a powerful attacker who could make a weakling's legs weak.

"Really, your cunt has become so soft."

Han Changfeng smiled and inserted a finger into Qiu Yunqi's vagina. Qiu Yunqi tensed his body. Just one finger made him feel sore.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Qiu Yunqi regretted it after saying this. He knew that the more he said this, the less likely Han Changfeng would let him go.

Sure enough, instead of the fingers coming out of her cunt, Qiu Yunqi twitched all over as the big cock thrust and teased her pussy, and he ejaculated faster than usual.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

Qiu Yun stood up and twitched, and a large amount of semen spurted out, soaking his big cock until it was soft.

"So comfortable."

Han Changfeng sighed and pulled out the big cock little by little. His pussy was reluctant to hold it in, but he still couldn't stop the pace of the big cock.

Han Changfeng turned around and saw Song Shishu lazily slumped on the sofa, his slender legs stretched out on the sofa, which was very eye-catching.

Han Changfeng took Qiu Yunqi aside, walked to Song Shishu, spread his legs, and got in.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Han Changfeng's kisses kept falling on Song Shishu's abdominal muscles. He held his cock with one hand and kept rubbing it. At the same time, he inserted two hands into his vagina and continued to expand it.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha... hurry up..."

Song Shishu did not deny Han Changfeng's words, put his legs on his shoulders and clasped Han Changfeng's head.