40

[Add bookmark] 

Han Changfeng froze. This familiar voice...

Sure enough, Han Changfeng turned around slowly, and Meng Chuanxiong's face suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Meng, why is Mr. Meng here?"

Han Changfeng stumbled and spoke, looking a little scared. Meng Chuanxiong felt a little dissatisfied in his heart. He was obviously the one who was being fucked. What was Han Changfeng afraid of?

"This is my house."

Han Changfeng felt that his brain was not enough, so the uncle Qiu Yunqi mentioned was Meng Chuanxiong!

"Yunqi and I came here."

Han Changfeng stood aside cautiously, fearing that Meng Chuanxiong would not like him and would raise his hand to give him such a slap.

"You are a general attacker! How can you be so cowardly!"

The system was on the sidelines and blamed Han Changfeng on the head.

"Meng Chuanxiong looks taller than me, and it's not like you don't know his skills."

As the protagonist, a black belt in Taekwondo is no joke. Han Changfeng had reasonable doubts that Meng Chuanxiong could leave this world with just one punch.

"Then it wasn't like I was suppressed by you last time."

It was just a coincidence last time, and Meng Chuanxiong was unprepared. If Han Changfeng was given another chance, he might not be able to get it.

"Oh, you are really sentimental."

Meng Chuanxiong sneered. Being brought home by Qiu Yunqi, he knew what Han Changfeng had done.

In just one day, there was another person beside Han Changfeng. Meng Chuanxiong's eyes were dark, which made Han Changfeng tremble with fear.

"Come with me."

Meng Chuanxiong turned around first, and Han Changfeng hesitated for a moment before following him.

When I came to the study, the room was swept even cleaner, but there was no sign of use inside. It seemed like this was Meng Chuanxiong's first time here.

Didn't Qiu Yunqi say that his uncle had never been here?

"If it hadn't been a coincidence today, I might not have seen Young Master Han's romantic attitude."

Meng Chuanxiong said coldly. He drove by himself tonight and unknowingly drove the car to the gate of Han Changfeng's school. He simply went to a nearby villa to spend the night. Who knew he would get such a surprise.

Only then did Han Changfeng realize that he had said what he was thinking, and not only did embarrassment flash across his face.

But why is Meng Chuanxiong so angry today?

"You must be jealous, Meng Chuanxiong is extremely possessive."

The system spoke quietly and revealed the truth with one word. Han Changfeng glanced at Meng Chuanxiong from time to time, half-believing the system's words.

"come over."

Meng Chuanxiong waved to Han Changfeng, and Han Changfeng slowly moved to stand in front of Meng Chuanxiong.

"...You break up with other people and stay with me."

Meng Chuanxiong stared at Han Changfeng's face, remained silent for a while, and then spoke slowly.