41

-----text-----

The feeling of being penetrated made Meng Chuanxiong very uncomfortable, and she immediately tightened her body, trying to force out the cock that kept entering.

"Chuanxiong, relax."

Han Changfeng bit Meng Chuanxiong's lower lip, and covered Meng Chuanxiong's cock with one hand and kept rubbing it.

Looking at the features of this little bastard, Meng Chuanxiong pinched Han Chang's waist bitterly and took the initiative to soften his figure.

"Chuanxiong, you are so tight."

Han Changfeng buried his face in Meng Chuanxiong's shoulder, and his heavy breathing continued to hit Meng Chuanxiong's skin, making the direct flame between the two of them burn even more intensely.

"Haah... Luo Suo, if you want to move, just move."

Han Changfeng looked at the crimson-faced Meng Chuanxiong and chuckled. He didn't say any more wild words to irritate him. He held his waist and started to move slowly.

"Uh...haha..."

Meng Chuanxiong's brows slowly showed a trace of impatience. He raised his hand and grabbed Han Changfeng's arm. His vagina squirmed unhappily because of the slow movement of his cock.

"Haaah... hurry up... um..."

"Chuanxiong please me."

Han Changfeng was very courageous, and Meng Chuanxiong glared at him as soon as he spoke. However, Han Changfeng did not show any signs of weakness, but looked at Meng Chuanxiong with innocent eyes, and advanced slowly.

"Hurry up, little bastard...haha..."

This was not a request, but Han Changfeng didn't put too much trouble into it and started fucking him quickly under Meng Chuanxiong's gaze.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

The familiar violation struck again. Meng Chuanxiong, a tall man of over 1.8 meters, was imprisoned on a chair by Han Changfeng. He spread his legs wide and Han Changfeng kept entering.

"Chuanxiong, you are so good at smoking."

Han Changfeng hugged Meng Chuanxiong's waist, and the sweat on his head was accumulating more and more. His big cock didn't look like it had gone through a day of hard work. It was still as hard as an iron pillar at this moment.

Han Changfeng leaned over and kissed Meng Chuanxiong's mouth. Meng Chuanxiong's lips were very thin. Han Changfeng could open his mouth and wrap his entire lips in it, like sucking jelly, and kept sucking until the thin lips were sucked. The redness and swelling are moist.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like, slow down a

Han Changfeng raised his eyebrows and pressed his big cock against his slutty area to grind it maliciously.

"Mr. Meng is very difficult to serve. He has to be fast and slow. Give me instructions on how to move."

Han Changfeng opened his mouth and took Meng Chuanxiong's earlobe into his mouth, feeling Meng Chuanxiong's slight trembling.

Little bastard, Meng Chuanxiong gritted his teeth, but his vagina was constantly sending signals of hunger to him, making Meng Chuanxiong a little unable to bear it.

"up to you!"

It was so funny. Looking at Meng Chuanxiong who turned his head to the side, Han Changfeng came forward to kiss him in a funny way.