74

There was silence in the empty villa, except for some movement from the kitchen on the first floor.

"Uh hah...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Feng Yi held up the spatula and looked at the pot in front of him with blurred eyes. Behind him, three fingers were causing trouble inside him mercilessly.

"I'm going to burn out. Uncle Feng isn't paying attention."

Really, who did this? Feng Yi, who was knocked upside down, gave Han Changfeng a coquettish look and turned the omelette over with a trembling spatula.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

Feng Yi held on to the stove, with his buttocks raised high. He climaxed under Han Changfeng's fingering, which spread all the way down Feng Yi's thighs to the ground, covered in sticky semen.

"Uncle Feng is dressed so coquettishly, is he trying to seduce me? I know that Uncle Feng has long wanted to eat his stepson's cock."

Han Changfeng opened his eyes and told lies. He was so angry that Feng Yi tried to hit him, but Han Changfeng softened his body and fell into his arms.

"Hey, I was wrong, I was wrong, please be gentle."

Feng Yi bit Han Changfeng's nipple, and the pain hit him. Han Changfeng quickly raised his hands in surrender and stopped uttering wild words.

However, Han Changfeng felt uncomfortable with his big cock standing in mid-air. He glanced at Feng Yi who was cooking quietly, slowly came behind him, and stuffed his cock between Feng Yi's legs.

"I'll just let it go."

Feng Yi didn't say a word, but just opened his legs in cooperation, and the hot big cock penetrated in the next second. Feng Yi silently stepped up and heard the sigh coming from behind.

"Uncle Feng is so kind."

With his little thoughts satisfied, Han Changfeng stopped making too much fuss and waited for Feng Yi to finish breakfast. The kissing and touching during this period were all within Feng Yi's tolerance.

"time to eat."

Feng Yi raised his head and touched Han Changfeng's chin with his red lips, successfully provoking a deep kiss from the little wolfdog.

"Uh-huh...haaaaa...uh..."

Han Changfeng put his hand into the apron through the gap and kneaded Feng Yi's moderately soft chest muscles. Feng Yi's legs and feet felt weak after being kissed, and he felt a little emotional for a moment.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheded in... uhhhhhhhhhhhh haven't eaten yet..."

A pair of big hands pinched his waist, and then his vagina was penetrated by a pillar of flesh, and the hot temperature instantly burned him to the point of weakness.

"Uh-huh, ahhh, it's so hot... uhhhhhh..."

"Uncle Feng's pussy is obviously very hot too."

Han Changfeng bit Feng Yi's earlobe and lifted him up into the air.

"Uncle Feng, put the dinner plate away."

Feng Yi whimpered and tried hard to hold the two dinner plates. He was carried out of the kitchen by Han Changfeng. The cock in his body was grinding repeatedly in his cunt as he walked. Feng Yi used all his strength not to let go of the dinner plates. Fell to the ground.