50

t chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

When Han Changfeng opened his eyes again, Meng Chuanxiong was gone again.

The semen on his cock had been dried over time. Han Changfeng picked up his phone sleepily and didn't even notice the message Han Changfeng sent him.

"Hello."

"Where have you been?"

Han Changfeng, who was half asleep, spoke softly, with a hint of hoarseness, which made Meng Chuanxiong soften his expression unconsciously.

"I have something to do at the company, so I'll leave first. There's breakfast in the living room, remember to eat it, eh?"

He was very domineering, as if Meng Chuanxiong was the attacker. Han Changfeng felt that his attack status was being challenged.

"President……"

The assistant spoke hesitantly, mainly because it was a company meeting now. Could Mr. Meng and his little lover change their place to flirt?

"Ahem, are you busy? Let's talk later."

Han Changfeng coughed slightly, he was almost about to tell the dirty talk.

"Well, I'll hang up first."

Meng Chuanxiong pressed the button and returned to his expressionless look. The people sitting below looked at the projector seriously, but in fact they were all secretly smacking their lips at Meng Chuanxiong's doting on his little lover.

The iron trees are blooming, and they are blooming so ostentatiously.

After finishing the loving breakfast prepared by Meng Chuanxiong, Han Changfeng wandered out of the villa, ready to go home and have a look.

"Handsome guy scans this QR code to get a discount of three yuan."

The driver turned his head with an honest look and pointed at the advertisement pasted on the back of the seat. The operation process was clearly printed, and there was a QR code below.

The driver recommended carefully, and he estimated that he could earn a certain commission from it. Han Changfeng nodded, not intending to refuse.

But the content displayed on the phone made Han Changfeng startled and he looked at the driver in astonishment.

"Hey! Sorry, sorry."

The driver's face turned red, and he was obviously a little embarrassed. He fingered the QR code with his rough fingers.

As expected, the QR code was changed and a new one was posted. Han Changfeng scanned it again under the attentive gaze of the driver. This time, everything went smoothly without any problems.

After the goal was achieved, the driver stopped looking at Han Changfeng. Han Changfeng touched his nose and quietly jumped back to the previous page.

There was still no one in the villa. Feng Langxing seemed to be caught under the eye of his mentor. He was wailing at Han Changfeng on his mobile phone all day long. Han Changfeng had no choice but to comfort him with words.

However, Feng Yi said that he could come back early tonight. Han Changfeng's eyes lit up. He hadn't had a good conversation with Feng Yi for a while.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Feng Yi stood up from his seat on time and hurried home under the surprised eyes of his subordinates. Not only Han Changfeng missed him, but Feng Yi missed him even more.

"Uncle Feng, you are back!"

Feng Yi opened the door, and the young man's eyes suddenly brightened up, and he quickly walked towards him and gave him a big hug.