11

don’t have much time to log in to Haitang during the day, so sometimes the reply is slow.

Thank you everyone for leaving me messages! !

In addition, this book will be charged starting from the next chapter. I hope everyone will like this story (bow)

-----text-----

Feng Yi paused and stopped. The conversation on the other end continued, and he didn't notice an extra figure at the corner.

"Don't make trouble, everyone is at home... um."

Han Changfeng declined in a low voice, as if he was afraid of attracting unnecessary attention. Feng Langxing was so petty that he could not care so much. He stood on tiptoes and put his red lips up to her, restlessly squeezing the sleeping girl with his little hands. Big cock.

If you continue to tolerate it, you will not be a real man. Han Changfeng turned around and pushed Feng Langxing against the wall, and the two of them kissed.

Feng Yi, who was listening to the movement on the other end, couldn't tell what he was feeling. Was it just anger? No, it seemed to be a little sour.

"Hmm, haha... Fingers, fingers are so powerful... Haaah..."

Feng Langxing moaned softly, and his voice sounded like he was enjoying himself. Feng Yi's mind could not help but recall the way Han Changfeng played with him. It was really satisfying.

Feng Yi leaned against the wall with a red face, listening to his stepson and his biological son having sex less than five meters away from him.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not not, not so thick...I'm going to be pierced..."

As if it was stabbed in, Feng Yi's breathing became heavy, and the snapping sounds continued to reach his ears, seducing his mind.

"Haaah, it's so awesome... My belly is bulging... I want my brother to suck my nipples, haha..."

Feng Yi unconsciously put his hand on his chest and squeezed it hard. A series of electric currents hit him, and he almost screamed. After reacting, Feng Yi bit his lower lip, for fear that he would accidentally reveal his secret. .

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Feng Langxing's screams were obviously much louder, and he was obviously on the verge of climax. Feng Yi reluctantly calmed down and left the place lightly.

Han Changfeng, who had been alone for two days, did not notice Feng Yi coming and going at all. He was eating the fat meat in his arms and it was delicious. Only one ejaculation was not enough. Han Changfeng took Feng Langxing back to him. In the room, Feng Langxing was pressed down and turned over and over for adultery.

Feng Yi didn't know where he went, and he didn't come back at dinner time. Feng Langxing was so fucked that he fell on the bed and refused to get off. For a while, there were only Irene and Han Changfeng at the dinner table.

"I'm stuffed."

Aileen looked down on the trolls she brought. Han Changfeng and his biological father were very similar. Every time Aileen saw Han Changfeng, she could think of her unlucky ex-husband.

Seeing Irene turn around and leave without mercy, Han Changfeng didn't have any special reaction. It was difficult for him to feel affection for Irene after he came halfway.

Feng Yi didn't return home until late at night. He stood at Han Changfeng's door for a while and left without doing anything.

"Husband, why did you come back so late?"