86

chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Feng Langxing looked at the scene in front of him with a strange expression. He didn't expect that Han Changfeng would conjure up another person for him just after taking a nap.

Feng Langxing ran forward and looked at them angrily. Han Changfeng felt slightly guilty and could only smile at Feng Langxing in a flattering way.

And Mitchell, who was nestled in Han Changfeng's arms, reluctantly showed his face. The feeling of being wrapped by Han Changfeng made him feel very at ease, and he was in an especially good mood at the moment.

"Look at him!"

Feng Langxing pointed angrily at Mitchell in Han Changfeng's arms. Han Changfeng lowered his head and noticed a slightly provocative look on Mitchell's face.

Mitchell had no intention of hiding it, but when Han Changfeng discovered it, he just shook his head slightly and acted coquettishly on Han Changfeng's shoulder. He looked like a fierce cat, but he only exposed his belly to Han Changfeng. .

Han Changfeng said that he was damn hypocritical and that he could not scold Mitchell like this at all.

"Be good and talk to Xiaoxing."

Han Changfeng subconsciously touched the back of Mitchell's neck, rubbed it gently with his fingertips, and coaxed in a low voice.

"Humph, I know how to act like a spoiled brat, but how can I hug you for so long?"

Feng Langxing sat next to Han Changfeng angrily, with childish anger on his face.

"I carried him here. Mitchell had an injury on his leg and couldn't walk."

Han Changfeng covered Feng Langxing's head with his big hands and explained to him. Feng Langxing only reacted belatedly this time. He saw the wheelchair beside him and swallowed all his original words.

Han Changfeng laughed a little when he saw Feng Langxing's sudden expression of embarrassment. Feng Langxing pinched his waist, secretly annoyed that Han Changfeng didn't tell him earlier, but now that he was asked to apologize, Feng Langxing couldn't do it.

"Forget it...I'm too lazy to argue with you so much."

Mitchell was a smart person, so he probably couldn't see Feng Langxing's disguised apology, and he didn't feel offended. Out of confidence in his ability, Mitchell didn't take his legs seriously.

However, if you can make profits from this, why not do it.

While the three of them were talking, the other five people came downstairs one after another, and almost all of them discovered Mitchell's presence immediately.

"So, he was the one who arrested you for more than a month?"

Meng Chuanxiong picked up a cigarette, held it in his mouth and wanted to light it. Han Changfeng looked at him hesitantly, but did not dare to stop him.

Meng Chuanxiong snorted coldly and ignored Han Changfeng, but put away the lighter in his hand, holding only an unlit cigarette.

"I don't believe you haven't had this thought."

Mitchell choked back without hesitation. He could see that Meng Chuanxiong was the same type of person as him, but Meng Chuanxiong was not as decisive as he was at the beginning and directly compromised with Han Changfeng.

Meng Chuanxiong bit the cigarette butt fiercely without any intention of speaking. It was obvious that he was right.

The scene was somewhat silent for a while, and even Feng Yi did not stand up to moderate the atmosphere. He could accept having another Mitchell beside Han Changfeng, but he couldn't bear it. Mitchell imprisoned Han Changfeng for a whole month.