1

She was dressed as disfigured cannon fodder and raped with her buttocks by the protagonist in high H

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

I'm coming (๑>؂<๑)

-----text-----

"are you kidding me?"

Han Changfeng was a little irritable. He was walking on the road well when he was suddenly dragged to this place by a guy who claimed to be the system.

"Han Changfeng, male, 27 years old, died in a car accident at 16:10 in 2030."

"Send me back, I don't have time to listen to your nonsense."

Han Changfeng lowered his head and looked gloomy. He didn't believe the system's lies at all. The system didn't say much to him and simply and rudely showed his last picture.

Han Changfeng looked at himself walking on the sidewalk in the picture. The next second, he was hit by a large out-of-control truck and fell to the ground in a bloody mess.

Han Changfeng looked at his miserable condition with a stiff face, and the system made a mechanical sound from the side.

"Will the prospective host Han Changfeng stick to his choice?"

Han Changfeng could hear a trace of sarcasm in his toneless words, and his face was stinking and he didn't speak. How could he go back? Did he get hit again?

"What should I do?"

"In recent years, more and more sub-worlds have been generated through novels. Many authors have failed to complete the work, causing the small world to fail to develop and face collapse. I need you to save it. If the mission is successful, you can get that life."

The system made it very clear that Han Changfeng could not refuse the condition of living a new life. The system did not give him a chance to regret it and rudely stuffed the unfinished novel into his mind. Han Changfeng heard the system's words when he was about to fall into coma.

"In view of your bad identity, I will give you two privileges..."

When Han Changfeng regained consciousness, he heard the sound of rapid breathing in his ears. Who was it? So noisy.

Han Changfeng frowned and opened his eyes, and saw a man appearing in front of him. Looking at the man's face, Han Changfeng's eyes flashed with surprise.

The man had a clear face and a gentle temperament, as if he were a handsome gentleman. His beautiful face was now flushed, and he looked at Han Changfeng with disgust in his eyes.

Um? Han Changfeng looked at the man blankly and thought about the plot in detail. He seemed to be in the body of the idiot who drugged the male protagonist. Damn it, this is a beautiful story!

Han Changfeng called the system frantically in his heart. The employer is a straight man, a straight man!

The system came late, but the reply was very cold.

"The choice cannot be modified. Just get over it."

Han Changfeng froze in place, do you want to listen to what you are saying?