30

-----text-----

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh coming in... so powerful..."

With her cunt filled, Wu Qingyang listened to the teacher's moans in a daze, not knowing if he made any sound.

"Teacher's pussy is so tender, I'm going to die inside."

The boy outside didn't give the teacher time to react. He held her butt and started fucking her.

Han Changfeng inside raised his eyebrows and slowly moved his waist as the man did.

"Uh-huh... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Wu Qingyang bit his clothes tightly, and his healthy body was stained with a beautiful blush.

Wu Qingyang's nipples were bright red, and looked very sexy on the honey-colored skin. Han Changfeng first teased them a few times with his fingers, successfully eliciting several rapid gasps, and then he took them in his mouth with satisfaction.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

The nipples were sucked and felt so numb. Wu Qingyang looked at the ceiling with blurred eyes, feeling his body being caressed by Han Changfeng. The obscene screams outside became louder and louder. Wu Qingyang couldn't tell the loudness of the sound for a while.

"Junior, you bite so hard. Sure enough, this makes you excited, doesn't it?"

Han Changfeng pecked his nipple fiercely, spit out the swollen breast, and teased Wu Qingyang's wet pussy.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Wu Qingyang couldn't hold his legs, so he simply wrapped his legs around Han Changfeng's waist, hugged his neck and pushed up the other nipple.

Han Changfeng rubbed his butt and took it in his mouth obediently.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage..."

The teacher's scream suddenly became louder, and then he heard a bang from the bed next to him.

Obviously, the boy took the teacher to the next door bed and fucked her violently.

Wu Qingyang's mind was tense for a moment, and the thrill of being discovered at any time made his sensitivity go up to another level. Han Changfeng could only penetrate him lightly, but Wu Qingyang squirted out a large stream of semen.

"Haaah...uh haaaah..."

Wu Qingyang hugged Han Changfeng's shoulders and couldn't help but scream. The boy was keenly aware of the movement and slowly stopped his movements.

"Uh-huh...fuck faster, why did you stop~"

"Teacher, I seemed to hear someone else's voice just now."

"No way, you heard it wrong."

The teacher hugged the boy's neck, and her red lips left wet marks on it. No matter what she thought, she didn't want Han Changfeng and the others to be exposed.

"No, there is really a sound. I'll go take a look."

The boy did not believe in evil and looked at the closed curtain. The more he looked at it, the more suspicious he became. He took out the cock buried in the teacher's hole, ran over and opened the curtain with a brush.

"Hey! When you come back...I told you there is no one here, right?"

The teacher had no time to stop the boy, and the curtain was pulled open, revealing an empty bed.