84

bookmark] 

Han Changfeng was extremely brave when he fucked the two cunts again. Even if he fucked the two cunts back and forth, the two people underneath him did not feel a sense of emptiness. The numbness of the cunts was not over yet, and the big cock was fucked in again.

"Uh-huh... it feels so numb... please be gentle..."

"Uh-huh, ah, brother... it's so deep..."

Han Changfeng buried his face on Feng Yi's back and licked along his back. His slightly rough tongue left red marks on the tender white flesh, which made Feng Yi become more and more charming.

"Suck it so tight."

The veins on Han Changfeng's arms popped out, and his eyes were almost red. He immediately went to check it desperately. The father and son were fucked, their consciousness was confused, and they could only use their soft cunt to hold the cock in their mouths, and fluids kept flowing to the corners of their mouths.

Meng Chuanxiong's eyes were deep, and he stepped forward, lifted Han Changfeng's chin, and raised his thin lips.

Han Changfeng immediately wrapped his tongue around Meng Chuanxiong and swept it across every corner of his mouth. Meng Chuanxiong's tall body trembled slightly from the kiss.

Qiu Yunqi watched this scene, took the initiative to move forward, hooked Han Changfeng's finger and stuffed it into his hole.

"Uh-huh...the fingers are so awesome...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) Changfeng's fingers are the best after all."

Qiu Yunqi's knuckled hand landed on Han Changfeng's chest, his fingertips wrapped around it, teasing Han Changfeng little by little.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Be gentle... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The result of the desperate teasing was that the number of fingers buried in Qiu Yunqi's cunt suddenly increased to four, and they were all thrust in. When they reached the deepest point, the top ends of the fingers bent inward, and they were fiercely bent. The flesh wall is licked.

Qiu Yunqi's eyes widened. Under Han Changfeng's another thrust, he reached climax directly. A large amount of semen gushed out from his cunt, making Han Changfeng's palms wet.

Han Changfeng then kneaded Qiu Yunqi's ass with his hands full of semen. In less than a while, Qiu Yunqi's ass became sticky and soft, and his hole was still opening and closing to breathe, looking extremely lustful. .

After rubbing his buttocks and looking at his still wet palms, Han Changfeng raised his eyebrows in surprise. He didn't expect Qiu Yunqi to have so much water.

"Uh-huh...haaaaa...uh..."

Han Changfeng put his fingers in Qiu Yunqi's mouth. Qiu Yunqi didn't like the fingers full of semen. He rolled up his red tongue and licked it. In a short time, he licked the semen directly. clean.

The two people under Han Changfeng were also fucked to climax.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not not do not do that aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that no... I have to go... so numb.

The cocks of Feng Yi and Feng Langxing were closely connected and spurted out fishy semen. Han Changfeng pulled out his cock and used his semen mouth to face the two rotten cunts. The hot semen hit the holes mercilessly.