Chapter 55: The Battle of the Championship

"Confession, who do you want to confess to?" Wang Miao jumped up from the bed and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Don't you think... are you looking for Zhuang Jingchun to confess?"

Xu Xizhou didn't speak, but Wang Miao had already guessed everything from the expression on his face. He took two steps back in disbelief, looking distraught.

"You... really like Zhuang Jingchun? It's all to blame for that damn agreement, you shouldn't have signed it in the first place!"

Xu Xizhou said calmly, "I should be grateful for that agreement. Without Zhuang Jingchun's help, I wouldn't be able to have today's results."

Wang Miao frowned, "What does this have to do with Zhuang Jingchun? He just gave you a seat. Everything you got today is because of your own hard work and dedication, what about that guy Guan Zhuang Jingchun!"

Wang Miao hugged her arms and sat down on the chair indignantly.

"Xu Xizhou, don't forget, you are now the grandson of the richest man in city B, what kind of man do you want? That Zhuang Jingchun is a 30-year-old man, so he can still see his face, and he will not know what it will be in a few years. It looks like. Don't you all say that Europeans are the fastest growing old. No matter how amazing their appearance is when they are young, it is not enough to look good when they get older, or we Asians are more youthful."

"Besides, that guy has a terrible temper. He puts on a paralyzed face all day long, like who owes him five million, can you bear it?"

Wang Miao's chattering voice was like a buzzing mosquito, which made Xu Xizhou a little annoyed, but in this noisy environment, his mood was unexpectedly calm.

He recalled what the two of them had gone through since that winter night. He had experienced lows and almost gave up hope. After returning to the track, he had also experienced countless setbacks. It was everything he experienced in the past year that made him what he is he.

He stumbled and kept growing, and Zhuang Jingchun was always by his side as his strongest backing.

There is no one else like Zhuang Jingchun.

Xu Xizhou smiled, "You don't understand, he is different from others."

Moreover, under the appearance of that guy's face paralyzed and poisonous tongue, there are often hidden thoughtfulness and tenderness that are difficult for ordinary people to notice.

Looking at the smile on his face, Wang Miao felt goosebumps all over.

"I don't think Zhuang Jingchun has given you some fascination to fascinate you so much! If you don't win the championship this time, you won't confess?"

He still held a glimmer of hope in his heart, and even began to pray unkindly that Xu Xizhou would not beat Edward in this stop.

"Whether I can win the championship or not, I will do whatever I need to do." Xu Xizhou looked out the window with a firm gaze.

This is the default that he will confess to Zhuang Jingchun no matter what, Wang Miao's last hope in her heart was also extinguished, and she fell on the bed clutching her chest.

Xu Xizhou turned around, walked to the bed, kicked him, and finally gave him a fatal blow.

"Don't lie down, help me think about it quickly, and tell me what method to use when the time comes."

On the day of qualifying, the weather at the Abu Dhabi track was fine and the temperature was suitable.

Xu Xizhou has been in good shape since the practice match. The team manager was worried that he would be affected by his poor performance in the sprint race last weekend, but Xu Xizhou's mentality adjusted much faster than he thought.