Chapter 83

Chapter 83

Xu Xizhou did not expect that Su Fan would also appear here to watch his game.

"I just finished filming a movie, and I just happened to be free recently."

Su Fan walked over with a smile, his brows and eyes were as handsome and gentle as ever.

"I don't know much about formula racing. The next movie may be related to the subject, so I want to learn it in advance. Xiaozhou, you shouldn't mind, right?"

"Of course it doesn't matter, it's also a good thing that more people like racing."

Su Fan hooked the corner of his mouth and looked at Ren Duo, "I asked my assistant to book a restaurant nearby, shall we eat together later?"

"Mr. Su came all the way, how could he be so embarrassed to invite you to dinner?"

A cold voice suddenly sounded behind him, it was Zhuang Jingchun who just got out of the car.

He first said hello to Ren Duo, then walked to Su Fan, staring at him without a smile.

"I and Xiaozhou are the hosts, so I should invite you to dinner."

Ren Duo looked at the tit-for-tat appearance of the two, with a look of excitement, "Anyone can invite me to dinner, I'm terribly hungry now, hurry up and leave."

The four went to a nearby Chinese restaurant.

Xu Xizhou was hungry for a long time, ordered two signature dishes, and handed the menu to Ren Duo. Ren Duo shouted that he wanted to lose weight, and immediately ordered several meat dishes after taking the menu.

"Let's see if you want to add anything?"

"Just add another soup. There are only four of us, and we can't eat too much." Zhuang Jingchun beckoned the waiter to come and order.

While waiting for the dishes to arrive, Su Fan took the initiative to raise the topic.

"Xiaozhou, I'm really sorry that you went to the hot search with me before. My assistant didn't find those paparazzi, so they took pictures and caused you trouble. I'm sorry."

Su Fan's tone is sincere.

Although Xu Xizhou was a little concerned at the time, after so many days, he had long forgotten these things.

"It's okay, you are a public figure after all, I can understand that too."

Ren Duo took a sip of tea and said slowly, "Su Fan, do you just apologize? It's too insincere."

"Actually, I also prepared a small gift."

Su Fan suddenly took out an envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to Xu Xizhou.

"I heard that you have sponsored drivers from a racing club in Wancheng before, so I also went to that club and set up a foundation in your name to continue to support talented but poor family members. Kid. Inside is the foundation's donation certificate."

Xu Xizhou was a little flattered for a while, holding the envelope, he just felt heavy.

"It's your money, in my name, isn't it good?"

"Am I not friends with you? What's wrong with being a friend?"

Su Fan smiled and glanced at Zhuang Jingchun, who was on the opposite side, as if nothing had happened.

"I believe Mr. Zhuang shouldn't mind."

"It's certainly a good thing to sponsor talented young racers."