Chapter 60

Chapter 60

After coming out of the bar, Wang Miao watched Lu Rong go away in a black Bentley with a thoughtful look on his face.

After getting in the car, he poked Xu Xizhou's arm.

"Are you really going to the banquet? Aren't you afraid that Lu Rong's father will show his face when he sees you?"

Xu Xizhou leaned on the back of the seat, his cheeks were a little red and his eyes were slightly drooping because he drank a few glasses of cocktails.

"He shouldn't dare to show his face to me now."

"That's right, you are now the grandson of the richest man in City B. The last time the old man came to the Lu family, it must have a deterrent effect. If you want me to say, you should tell your real life experience just now in the bar. , Guaranteed to frighten the gang of people surnamed Zhong to shit!"

Xu Xizhou chuckled, "It's not necessary to waste time with those people."

"You have a good temper and don't care about it. I'm the one who will pay revenge, sir! If I dare to catch a few of them next time, I will definitely make them worse than today!"After Wang Miao gritted her teeth, she glanced at the boy with half-closed eyes.

"The day after tomorrow, you have to be careful. I always think that Lu Rong is hiding a knife in his smile."

"understood."

Xu Xizhou changed his posture, simply leaned against the window edge and closed his eyes.

Soon it was the day of my grandmother's birthday.

Xu Xizhou didn't sleep in, but asked the cleaner to come to the door early in the morning to clean the inside and outside of the apartment.

Seeing that the messy living room was restored to a clean and tidy state, Xu Xizhou's mood improved a lot.

After he washed, he went to the cloakroom to pick out the clothes for the banquet. As soon as he opened the wardrobe door, he saw the two suits that Zhuang Jingchun had given him before.

At this moment, some suppressed bitter emotions seemed to come up again, stabbing his heart like dense needles.

He took off the two suits with a blank expression, wrapped it in a paper bag and stuffed it into the innermost storage box.

Xu Xizhou didn't wear a suit at all, just put on a sweater and a thick down jacket.

After leaving the apartment, he went to the nearby department store first, picked out a gift and wrapped it. As soon as he walked out of the store, he received a call from Lu Rong.

"Xiaozhou, have you gone out? Do you want me to send someone to pick you up?"

Xu Xizhou didn't want Lu Rong to know where he lived.

"No, I'm already on my way to Tea Saint."

"Okay, then pay more attention to yourself."

Entering the door of the Tea Saint, Xu Xizhou felt as if he had passed away for a while. Last year, his grandmother's birthday party was also held here. A year later, my grandfather left, and everything has changed.

When he entered, there were already many guests sitting in the banquet hall, all of whom were relatives and friends of the Lu family. Seeing him coming in, the expression on his face was somewhat surprised.

Xu Xizhou didn't care what these people thought of him, he carried the gift and went straight to the innermost box.

Just as he was about to knock on the door, the door was opened from the inside, and a tall figure in a dark tunic came out. It was none other than Lu Feng.