Chapter 66: Reconciliation

Zhuang Jingchun stared at her reply on the phone screen, thought for a while, and added:

I'm still in City B and haven't left.

There was a knock on the door, and the assistant said outside the door, "Mr. Zhuang, the commercial car to the airport has arrived downstairs."

Zhuang Jingchun glanced at the suitcase in the corner."Hold on."

He originally planned to leave City B tonight, but Xu Xizhou's text message made him hesitate again.

Xiaozhou should be dating that Su Fan now. Last time at the club, the two were so close, and they even drove a kart together.

Although it is really uncomfortable, if this is Xu Xizhou's choice, then he will respect him.

He did lose his temper a few days ago. He went to Ren Zhai to go crazy again while drunk, and he picked Su Fan's thorn in front of Xu Xizhou. Now that he calmed down, he suddenly realized that he was ridiculously childish like a child who made a fuss when he couldn't get his beloved candy.

Now that he has promised Shu Yue, no matter how unwilling he is, he shouldn't bother Xu Xizhou and Su Fan at this time.

But why, Xiaozhou would take the initiative to contact him again?

Zhuang Jingchun is very clear that his will is not so firm, but whenever Xu Xizhou gives him a glimmer of hope, he will be like a drowning person grabbing the last piece of driftwood, and he will never let go.

The phone vibrated again.

——I have something to talk to you in person. Are you free tonight?

Zhuang Jingchun stared at the text message, like a person deprived of oxygen in the deep sea, briefly floated to the surface and smelled the fragrance of the air.

He made a direct call.

Seeing Zhuang Jingchun's call, Xu Xizhou shook his hand and almost dropped the phone.

He calmed down, glanced at the crowd in the box, and quietly slipped out of the box to a quiet corridor before picking up the phone.

After the connection was made, there was no sound for a while, only the man's deep breathing.

Xu Xizhou could almost imagine the expression of Zhuang Jingchun now. He must be slightly wrinkled between his brows, and his fingers would probably be habitually pressing his temples, thinking about how to start.

"I......"

"you......"

The two spoke almost simultaneously.

"Where are you now?" Zhuang Jingchun asked bluntly.

Xu Xizhou said the address of the restaurant and asked Zhuang Jingchun again.

"Are you... still at the hotel? Why don't I find you later?"

"No, I still have some things to deal with here. When the things are done, I will go to find you."

Xu Xizhou hummed softly, "There is a coffee shop nearby, so I'll wait for you at the coffee shop after dinner, okay?"

"Okay."

Zhuang Jingchun didn't ask more about the appointment time and place, and simply hung up the phone neatly.

Looking at the end of the call page, Xu Xizhou breathed a sigh of relief.