Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Xu Xizhou paused.

He turned his face and gave an embarrassed yet polite smile.

"Isn't this going to the crew today, I'm so excited that I can't sleep."

Zhuang Jingchun looked at his expression carefully, as if to distinguish the truth from the false in his words.

"I" Zhuang Jingchun wanted to speak.

"You drank too much last night, and Lai refused to get up on the track. It took me a lot of effort to get you home." Xu Xizhou interrupted him quickly for some reason.

"It seems that your alcohol intake is not very good. You should drink less in the future."

After saying this, he walked around Zhuang Jingchun with a calm expression and went back to his bedroom.

Leaning against the door, he found that the base of his ear was a little hot.

Regardless of whether Zhuang Jingchun remembers what happened last night, he doesn't really want to face him now.

After all, they are a contractual relationship. He is very satisfied with the state of the two of them getting along now, but once the window paper is exposed, he can't predict what will happen.

He doesn't want the existing balance to be upset.

Zhuang Jingchun stood on the corridor, staring at the closed bedroom door, thoughtful.

He wasn't the type of person who would cut off when he was drunk. On the contrary, he remained awake for most of last night.

He has always disliked drinking because alcohol makes people weak and sensual. No matter how strong the reason is, it will gradually lose control under the paralysis of alcohol.

That creamy kiss is the best proof.

Zhuang Jingchun lowered her long eyelashes and stroked her lips with her fingers.

He could vaguely recall the touch of the boy's lips, soft, plump, like pudding coated with honey, making one want to swallow it.

He originally wanted to explain to Xu Xizhou that he remembered what happened last night and would be responsible for the kiss. However, Xu Xizhou didn't seem to want to talk about what happened last night, but instead made him a little at a loss.

No matter what, he respects his ideas. Since Xu Xizhou doesn't want to talk about it, he won't take the initiative to mention it.

The two sat together casually and finished breakfast. After that, Xu Xizhou went to the studio.

While doing makeup and hair in the lounge, Xu Xizhou received a call from Shu Yue. The other party said that his exclusive room had been arranged at home and asked him when he would come to B city to play.

Xu Xizhou said that he was filming.

Shu Yue looked a little surprised.

"Did you go to the crew alone? Is it safe there? No one bullies you, right?" Shu Yue was as worried as the parents who sent their children to school on the first day.

"Well, I know the producer, so it's still a bit related, no one should dare to bully me."

The assistant's voice came from outside the door. It was the director who asked him to audition. Xu Xizhou hurriedly said a few words and hung up the phone.

On the other side, Shu Yue looked at the dimmed screen, a little worried between her brows.

After thinking about it, she made a phone call and went out.