Chapter 21: Uncle

Chapter 21: Uncle

What does it mean compared to Lu Rong?

Xu Xizhou always felt that this question was a bit strange, and he looked at Zhuang Jingchun suspiciously.

"Of course you are different from Lu Rong. But...why do you care so much about my opinion?"

He blinked, staring narrowly at the man opposite him.

"Why, acting as a boyfriend is too immersive, do you want to fake it?"

Zhuang Jingchun's eyes narrowed slightly, and suddenly she bent her fingers and tapped on his head.

"I'm reminding you that when you sign the agreement, you should fulfill your obligations and don't get too involved with irrelevant people. So that rumors don't spread and ruin my reputation."

He was implying what Lu Rong thought about him?

Xu Xizhou suddenly shuddered. In the last life, he and Lu Rong were two strangers who lived under the same roof. Lu Rong's resentment against him is understandable, but if he likes him, that's outrageous.

It is estimated that Xu Mei wanted them to have a good relationship, so Lu Rong had to treat him well.

"Don't worry, I still have the spirit of the contract." Xu Xizhou patted his chest, swore a promise, and squeezed in front of him affectionately, his black eyes flashing with anticipation.

"Anything delicious today?"

The boy's shoulders were close to him, and Zhuang Jingchun was at a loss because of this unconscious intimacy. He frowned slightly, sat further away from him, and took out a paper bag from under the seat.

"My mom's cranberry cookies."

Since Jiang Xia knew about Xu Xizhou's experience in the Lu family, she has been very caring for him, and from time to time she makes some snacks for Zhuang Jingchun to bring to him.

"Auntie is really nice."

Xu Xizhou opened the lid, picked up a cookie and took a sip. It was sweet and fluffy, and immediately narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

Zhuang Jingchun stared at him with a smile in her eyes that she didn't even notice.

At this time, Melbourne.

Ren's Enterprise Australia Headquarters.

Outside the president's office, the special assistant opened the door and was about to put the document in his hand on the desk when he suddenly saw something, and his expression changed.

He picked up the ticket on the table and asked the new secretary outside.

"Who sent the racing ticket?"

The secretary looked at him with a serious look, and his expression couldn't help but feel a little uneasy.

"Assistant Low, this is sent by a partner. Isn't there a racing competition in Melbourne these days? The partner said there is a Chinese driver in it, and Mr. Ren might be interested to see it."

"What's wrong with this ticket?"

The special assistant frowned and lowered his voice, "Did you know that Mr. Ren has a younger brother—"

"What's wrong?" A deep and dignified voice sounded, and a tall figure in a suit came over.

"It's just a racing ticket, why are you angry with the little girl?"