Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Xu Xizhou looked at the text message, frowning slightly, and when he was hesitating about how to answer, the phone suddenly vibrated.

It was Su Fan's call.

He hesitated for a few seconds before picking up the phone.

Su Fan's tone was sincere, "Xiaozhou, it's still inconvenient to say some things on WeChat, and it also shows that I'm not sincere. I know, you may not forget that Mr. Zhuang, and I don't need you to promise me now, I just hope you Give me a chance. We can start with friends, okay?"

Xu Xizhou lowered his eyes and stared at the patterns on the carpet.

After a long time, he hummed softly.

"Can."

"Great, Xiaozhou! Thank you for giving me this opportunity!"

When he got a positive answer, Su Fan was overjoyed and talked a lot over and over, and finally asked Xu Xizhou to go to the racing club in City B the day after tomorrow.

"Xiaozhou, you must be tired today, rest early. See you the day after tomorrow."

"Um."
After hanging up the phone, Xu Xizhou fell on the bed, stared at the chandelier above his head, and slowly closed his eyes.

At this time, in a bar in the city.

"I said you're almost done, stop drinking!" Bai Yue frowned and snatched the whisky from Zhuang Jingchun's hand.

Zhuang Jingchun was obviously drunk, with a thin layer of red on her white jade-like face, and her eyes were a little sloppy. He clutched his glass tightly in both hands, his face full of irritability.

"Don't touch me!"

"You've already drank two large bottles of whiskey, do you want to drink to death here?" Bai Yue looked at him with a decadent look, and couldn't help but feel angry.

"Isn't it because Xu Xizhou got into Su Fan's car? They haven't been together yet, you're so sluggish, if they're really together, you won't have to look for life!"

"You don't need to...you don't care." Zhuang Jingchun lowered her head and muttered in a low voice.

"Do you think I want to take care of you? Look at what you are like now! What is there to compare to Su Fan? He is a new actor, and in terms of appearance, he is on par with you. In terms of family background, he is also a scholarly family.He is totally worthy of Xu Xizhou. As for assets, not to mention, he is a top performer in the entertainment industry. If I were Xu Xizhou, I would definitely choose Su Fan too!"Zhuang Jingchun snorted coldly and looked at him with gritted teeth.

"Do you know Su Fan's character? Who knows if he is really good to Xiaozhou, or for something else? The men in the entertainment industry are best at acting."

"Listen, your words are so sour that you can get out of the water. If you are so unconvinced, go get Xu Xizhou back!"

Bai Yue just said it casually, but Zhuang Jingchun didn't expect to hear what he said, blinked, and stood up from the chair.

Bai Yue watched him stagger out, immediately paid the bill, and followed behind him anxiously.

"No, what do you want to do in the middle of the night? Why don't you really go to Xu Xizhou? Are you not afraid of being blasted out by the Ren family?"

"Didn't you say that..." Zhuang Jingchun burped, put her finger between her eyebrows, and said intermittently, "You're right... I'm going to snatch the boat back..."