Chapter 81: Sweetness

Xu Xizhou drove the car and returned to the base swiftly.

After getting out of the car, before he reached the downstairs of the dormitory, he saw a tall figure waiting under the tree from a distance.

The corner of Xu Xizhou's mouth couldn't help but lift up, he lightly walked, slowly approached Zhuang Jingchun from behind, and when the man was not prepared, he opened his arms and picked him up from behind.

Zhuang Jingchun was picked up by him and turned around twice, a little dizzy, he held his forehead with a helpless expression on his face.

"Why are you like a child?"

Xu Xizhou put him down and looked up at him a little, his eyes were shining, but his tone was a little sullen. "Is this the tone of voice you speak to your boyfriend?"

"Otherwise, what tone should I use to speak to you?" Zhuang Jingchun paused, then looked at him with a smile, "Is it a sweetheart, or a baby?"

Xu Xizhou suddenly got goosebumps.

"Forget it, the word "baby" comes out of your mouth, and it always feels like you're mocking me."

He took Zhuang Jingchun into the dormitory. Said to be a dormitory, in fact, it was similar to his previous single apartment.

The living room is quite big, with bedroom, gym, kitchen. There is a cafeteria downstairs, and he usually doesn't need to cook.

"I'll help you find your new house. When will you come and see it?"

Xu Xizhou happened to have some spare money in his hand, and the previous apartment lease had expired, so he thought about buying a new house in the UK. He was busy training before and didn't have time to look at the house. Zhuang Jingchun and the team manager helped him choose.

"It will be a few days before I will be free. The opener is about to start, and I only have one day off."

When it comes to this topic, Xu Xizhou's expression is a little depressed.

"The results of the winter test were not very good, I was too far behind Charles."

In fact, Xu Xizhou was mentally prepared before entering F1. Among the twenty drivers in F1, most of them are top drivers who have won world championships. The competition is fierce, which is beyond the imagination of ordinary people.

He doesn't have any experience now, let alone on the podium in the short term, even if he can get points, he will burn a lot of incense.

"Charles won the world championship when he was in Ferrari, of course you can't compare with him." Zhuang Jingchun saw his depressed mood, put her hand around his shoulder and pinched his face.

"Don't look at others, just focus on yourself, as long as you improve every game."

Xu Xizhou leaned against his arms, smelled the familiar smell on his body, and felt that his body seemed to have strength again.

"What do you want to eat at night? I'll cook." Zhuang Jingchun gently rubbed his ears with a gentle tone.

"Okay...but there's nothing in the fridge except some yogurt and fruit."

"Just go and buy it. Is there a supermarket nearby?"

"Well, it's a bit far, so I have to drive there."

After taking the car keys, the two went out together holding hands. As soon as they reached the door, they met Charles who came in from outside.

Seeing Xu Xizhou, Charles showed no expression, but when his eyes fell on Zhuang Jingchun, his expression changed slightly.