Chapter 86: Confess Everything

"You'll know when you go to Weibo."

Zhuang Jingchun smiled.

Xu Xizhou raised his eyebrows, took out his mobile phone, and posted on Weibo. At a glance, he saw that the entry of Austin, who does not eat peanuts, was at the top of the trending search, followed by the word "Boil".

He clicked in and scanned the popular Weibo, and when he saw the magazine cover shot by Zhuang Jingchun, his eyes widened slightly.

"When did you take a magazine cover without telling me?"

"Last month, when you were training at McLaren."

Xu Xizhou snorted lightly, swiped his finger over the cover photo of the man on the screen, and accidentally saw the purchase link next to it, and clicked it.

Unexpectedly, the 5,000 copies of the magazine's premiere had been sold out, with only the words "out of stock" on it.He still wanted to grab a copy, but it was sold out so quickly?

"I can't tell, your popularity is quite high. It's sold out so quickly." Xu Xizhou's tone was sour.

"It's mainly because of your popularity." Zhuang Jingchun looked at him with a smile, "The magazine society sent me two sample issues, and you'll be able to see them then."

"Why do I want your magazine?"

Having said that, Xu Xizhou couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. He took Zhuang Jingchun's arm and took his hand.

"Since it's officially announced, let them eat dog food to fill up."

"What do you want?"

Before Zhuang Jingchun could finish speaking, Xu Xizhou raised his mobile phone, and with a click, the picture of the two leaning together was frozen.

Outside the glass viewing platform, the sun just came in, casting a golden halo on the figures of the two.

Xu Xizhou uploaded the photo of the two to Weibo, with the text: Boyfriend's magazine is too hard to grab, next time you have to set an alarm clock. Love, dear.

【As soon as this photo was posted, the following fans went crazy.】

【Fuck, I finally waited for the same frame, it's a perfect match! It's a perfect match!】

【The photo was taken by Zhouzhou, look at Peanut Butter's stunned expression, so cute!】

【Ah ah ah! ! I was so excited that I had a full 360 degree Thomas rotation in my chair! Little couples just want to post more!】

【I'm starting to be greedy again, can I ask for a combined variety show? Aite Orange Satellite TV, hurry up!】

...

Xu Xizhou also didn't care whether this Weibo would be on the hot search again and caused a heated discussion among the whole people. He turned off his mobile phone, took Zhuang Jingchun's hand, and went to find Ren Duo.

In the evening, the three separated at the airport. Ren Duo returned to China, while Xu Xizhou and Zhuang Jingchun flew directly to the UK.

The next morning, the two landed in London. After a simple breakfast at the airport, Zhuang Jingchun drove him to see the new house in the suburbs.

In the spring sun, a baroque-style red-brick villa stands quietly on the road. Xu Xizhou got out of the car and couldn't wait to open the courtyard door.