Chapter 70

Chapter 70

On the fourth day of the new year, Xu Xizhou accompanied Zhuang Jingchun to the hospital to remove the plaster. The doctor made a detailed examination of Zhuang Jingchun's arm, saying that his injured bones were healed well, and his nerves were not damaged.

"However, during this period, you should pay attention not to be tired, especially your arms, and not to lift heavy objects. You can't drink alcohol either. Family members should remind them more." Before leaving, the doctor warned anxiously.

Xu Xizhou held the medicine bag in one hand and nodded vigorously.

"I'll pay attention."

out of the hospital gate.

Zhuang Jingchun took a breath and tentatively shook her right hand. There is still a slight tearing pain in the arm when exerting force, but it is much better than the previous heart-piercing pain.

"I have already made up my plan for the next few days. We can go to the museum and the Forbidden City. It's too cold these days, so the Forbidden City should be quieter. It would be even better if it snows. I heard that the snow scene in the Forbidden City is beautiful. ..."

Seeing Xu Xizhou happily planning the arrangements for the next few days, Zhuang Jingchun couldn't bear to interrupt him.

"There are many delicacies in City B that we haven't tried before, like Yang Scorpion Hot Pot and..."

Seeing that Zhuang Jingchun had not responded, Xu Xizhou suddenly stopped talking and looked up at him.

"You... don't want to go? Why didn't you speak?"

Zhuang Jingchun frowned slightly, "Xiaozhou, I have to go back to Wancheng tomorrow afternoon, the company still has some things to deal with.""So, I'm afraid I can't accompany you to do these things you said."

Zhuang Jingchun's expression was full of guilt.

Xu Xizhou's expression gradually became lonely, he lowered his eyes and forced a smile.

"Well, that's still more important to your company."

He lowered his head, carried the medicine bag, and walked forward gloomily. The collar was suddenly grabbed, and Zhuang Jingchun's hand was on the back of his neck, running down his hair.

"Xiaozhou, do you want to... go back to Wancheng with me?"

"Last time we went to the amusement park, we played in a hurry, and we didn't even sit on the Ferris wheel. This time I will accompany you to play again, okay?"

Xu Xizhou narrowed his eyes slightly and stopped.

That time under the Ferris wheel in the amusement park, the confession that he didn't have time to say has always been a regret in his heart. What did Zhuang Jingchun mean when he said he wanted to go with him again?

While he was thinking, the phone suddenly rang.

It was a call from McLaren's executives. The other party smiled and wished him a happy Spring Festival, and said that he had sent him a mysterious gift, which was on his way to Ren Zhai.

Just after finishing the call, Ren Duo's call came again.

"Xiaozhou, come back quickly, your gift has arrived!"

Ren Duo's tone was full of excitement, which made Xu Xizhou feel itchy and curious.

He didn't care about answering Zhuang Jingchun's question for a while, and dragged the man back home in a hurry.

The Fake Young Master Just Want to Win Glory for the Countryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें