Chapter 29: The Richest Grandpa

Hearing Zhuang Jingchun's words, Xu Xizhou subconsciously glanced at his neck, his eyes touched the pale red tooth mark, and his handsome face suddenly flushed red.

He thought that he probably drank too much champagne to feel so hot.

"I'm not a vampire, why would I bite you for no reason?"

Xu Xizhou turned around quickly, and hurriedly drank the Long Island iced tea on the bar in order to hide something.

The cold wine dissipated a lot of heat from his body.

Zhuang Jingchun buttoned her button slowly and glanced at him.

 "What are you doing here if you don't attend the celebration party?"

Xu Xizhou's hand holding the cup was a little stiff. Those unspeakable minds seem to be exposed at this moment.

Xu Xizhou didn't like the feeling of being controlled by another person. He shook the ice cubes in the glass and shrugged nonchalantly.

"It's very lively here. I can't come and see? Maybe there will be my fans in there."

Zhuang Jingchun smiled and did not reveal his lame reason.

"Go back, the team might be looking for us."

Friday, before qualifying.

As soon as Xu Xizhou came out of the training room, he ran into Blake who was skateboarding.

When the other party saw him, he immediately stopped the skateboard, flipped his foot, and squeezed the skateboard in his hand.

Xu Xizhou was ready to have a fight with him, but Blake's face was unexpectedly calm.

"In this game, I will definitely surpass you."

Trey's cars have always had a big advantage on the straights, and the Baku circuit is famous for its wide and long straights, making it easy to overtake. It's not unreasonable for Blake to talk like that.

"Then I'll wait and see."

Xu Xizhou didn't take his provocation to heart. In fact, he felt a little unaccustomed to not having a few words with Blake before each game.

Back in the lounge, Xu Xizhou unexpectedly found that there were two reporters with Asian faces waiting at the door.

His first reaction was that his true identity was exposed, and his eyes were a little wary. He put the towel on his head and turned to leave, when one of the reporters wearing glasses hurriedly ran after him.

"Mr. Xu Xizhou, we are reporters from NX Sports News, can I do a brief interview with you?"

Sports news, that doesn't seem to be the gossip paparazzi.

Xu Xizhou felt a little relieved, took off the towel from his head, put it on his shoulders, and turned around lazily.

"If you have anything to ask, hurry up and ask, I have a qualifying match later."

"Mr. Xu, you won the championship in the last Morocco race. Do you have any expectations for this one?"

"I'll try my best, it's best to be on the podium."

The man with glasses smiled and asked a few more questions about how he usually trains. Xu Xizhou also answered them one by one.

"Last question, there are rumors that you got into F2 because of funding from an investor in Lightning Racing, and you have an extraordinary relationship with that investor, is that true?"