Chapter 107: Going both ways

Xu Xizhou was holding the ring box in his hand, as if fireworks exploded in his mind in an instant, a huge surprise and confusion overwhelmed him.

His mind was blank for several seconds, his lips moved, and it took him a long time to find his own voice.

"I have not decided yet."

Zhuang Jingchun's bright eyes dimmed for a moment, but he quickly adjusted his expression.

"It's okay, I know it's too sudden for you, you're still young, and we've only been together for half a year."

Xu Xizhou scratched his hair, and reluctantly returned the ring to the man.

"Actually, it's not these problems. I'm just not mentally prepared, Austin, can I store this with you first?"

"of course can."

Zhuang Jingchun pursed her lips, her eyes flashed with deep loneliness, and put the ring back in her pocket.

On the way back, Zhuang Jingchun seemed a little silent. His eyes drooped slightly, his slender figure slowly walked along the river bank, and he didn't even know when Xu Xizhou fell behind him.

Xu Xizhou looked at his back and felt a pain in his heart, he couldn't help chasing after him and held his hand.

"Austin, are you not happy?"

Zhuang Jingchun glanced at the hands that the two of them were shaking, and forced a smile.

"no."

He also knows that he wants too much. Xiaozhou is now his boyfriend, and the relationship between the two is so stable. Marriage is a matter of time. There is no need for him to be rejected because of a marriage proposal.

There must be something he did not do well enough that Xiaozhou hesitated and hesitated.

"Austin, listen to me, it's really not your problem, it's my own fault, I still need time to think about it, but I'll definitely give you an answer, okay?"

Xu Xizhou looked at him unblinkingly with a pair of clean and transparent black eyes.

When Zhuang Jingchun met his gaze, the bottom of his heart seemed to collapse in an instant, and a sense of guilt suddenly appeared in his chest.

How could he be so selfish, but his proposal was rejected, and he looked like he was hit hard. Xiaozhou obviously did nothing wrong, but he was affected by his negative emotions.

He rejected his marriage proposal, just because he didn't think about it for a while, it didn't mean he didn't love him.

Thinking of this, Zhuang Jingchun felt a lot more relieved. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly, revealing a very shallow smile, and reached out to touch Xu Xizhou's head.

"I know. I just did it wrong, sorry."

Xu Xizhou also laughed, he grabbed Zhuang Jingchun's hand tightly, "It will be summer break after the race in Canada. Let's go back to China then. I want to go back to Ren's house."

"Okay, I'll accompany you."

In the first half of the season, there were only two back-to-back races left in Azerbaijan and Canada. Xu Xizhou did not have much time to rest. After returning from Paris, he quickly devoted himself to high-intensity training.

He ran the Baku circuit once last year and is no stranger to it. Although he did not get on the podium this time, he also achieved a good fourth place. In the Canadian Grand Prix, due to a sudden failure of the car, he failed to finish the race and left the paddock with a little regret.