Chapter 47

Chapter 47

The faint scent of cologne came from the man, and Xu Xizhou quickly realized that the man holding him was Zhuang Jingchun.

In the past, even if he won the championship, Zhuang Jingchun rubbed his head at most, and directly picked him up like today. This was his first experience.At this moment, Xu Xizhou was extremely glad that he was wearing a helmet, and others couldn't see his blushing cheeks.

It is rare for the rest of the team to see Zhuang Jingchun so happy. After all, as an investor in the team, Zhuang Jingchun's external image has always been calm and composed, and his emotions are rarely exposed. When Xu Xizhou won the championship at Silverstone last time, Zhuang Jingchun was just a Standing under the podium, smiling and applauding.

Some engineers couldn't help shouting loudly, "Boss, kiss one! Kiss one!"

Hearing the whistles and roars around him, Xu Xizhou's cheeks became even hotter. The way these guys in the team celebrate every time is exceptional. Once the atmosphere is mobilized, it is not easy to get out of it.

As soon as his feet touched the ground, Xu Xizhou decided to find a reason to help Zhuang Jingchun fool him. Unexpectedly, the familiar breath approached again. The next second, the shoulders were held, and something touched his helmet lightly.

Xu Xizhou stayed for several seconds before realizing that Zhuang Jingchun was just kissing his helmet.

The roars around him grew louder. Xu Xizhou only felt that his cheeks were about to burn, and Zhuang Jingchun didn't kiss his face at all, and his heartbeat was still disturbed.

He wiped the rain off his helmet with a pretense of composure, and walked to the podium almost hand in hand.

Sunday, sprint race.

Unlike Saturday's race, the two-round sprint race starts in reverse order based on qualifying results. After yesterday's counterattack, Xu Xizhou is in exceptionally good condition today. Although the starting position is not good, he overtakes all the way with his precise judgment and excellent handling ability, and finally won the second place.

With just two races to go before the end of the season, he has risen again in the annual standings, climbing to second place behind Edward.

As soon as the sprint was over, he saw on Twitter that Red Bull Racing's official announcement that Edward would enter F1 next year. The entire Unique team was celebrating and it was so lively.

"The F2 championship hasn't come out yet. It's too early for them to celebrate." The team manager looked at the P room of the unique team not far away, and his tone was somewhat sour.

Xu Xizhou shrugged, "There are only two races left, and I'm still ten points away from Edward. All the media are predicting that Edward will win this year's F2 championship, saying it's a sure thing."

The team manager squeezed his shoulder, "Xu, I don't care what the media say, you mustn't think like that. Have confidence in yourself, do you hear?"

Xu Xizhou responded in a perfunctory manner, and when he saw Shu Yue's figure in the corner of his eyes, he was immediately a little overjoyed.

"mom!"

Shu Yue came to Sochi this morning. She looked extra young and elegant in a white cashmere coat and a French beret.

She smiled at Xu Xizhou and glanced behind him again.

"Why didn't you see Xiaozhuang?"

"He's giving an interview. There are a lot of reporters in the paddock today."