Chapter 32: Silverstone wins the championship

Chapter 32: Silverstone wins the championship

Saturday morning.

After Xu Xizhou finished the free practice, he was called by the team manager as soon as he got off the car.

"Your fans are here."

The team manager smiled.

Seeing his expression, Xu Xizhou immediately understood something. His heart beat a little faster, and he pushed open the door of the lounge a little nervously.

Ren Huamin really came. He was wearing a thick leather coat, sitting in a wheelchair with a thin blanket over his knees. Shu Yue stood behind him, holding the wheelchair, and looked at Xu Xizhou with a slight smile.

"Your uncle also wanted to come, but there was a temporary meeting that could not be postponed. He asked me to tell you."

"I'm glad you can come."

Xu Xizhou smiled, then looked down at the blanket on Ren Huamin's knee, a little puzzled.

Shu Yue knew what he was thinking, and explained, "Your grandfather injured his knee before and had rheumatism. It's easy to hurt when it's cold or it rains. So you have to cover with a blanket."

Although it didn't rain on the track in the morning, the weather was gloomy and there was a gust of wind from time to time. It will rain sooner or later.

Thinking of Ren Huamin being sick and watching his games from afar, Xu Xizhou unconsciously felt a little guilty.

"If I had known the weather was so bad, I shouldn't have let you come, sorry."

Ren Huamin's tone was annoyed, "You child, whatever you said, as soon as I saw you, I was healed of any illness. What is this little problem?"The old man happily looked at Xu Xizhou's racing suit.

"It's the first time I've seen you in a racing suit. Your father was carved out of the same mold. If A Dian could see what you look like now, I don't know how happy he would be..."

Mentioning the deceased youngest son, the old man's eyes gradually turned a little red. Shu Yue sighed softly, put her hand on his shoulder, and comforted him silently.

It was probably due to blood relationship. At that moment, Xu Xizhou couldn't tell how uncomfortable it was in his heart.

Xu Xizhou said hesitantly, "I heard my uncle say before that my father used to be a rally driver. Can I ask... what kind of person is he?"

"He has a free and unrestrained temperament. He does whatever he likes. I asked him to go to work in his family's company, but he just didn't want to. ."

Ren Huamin suddenly thought of something, rummaged in his coat pocket, and took out an old wallet.

"This is your father's photo. I have been carrying it with me for so many years."

Xu Xizhou took the photo. The man in the photo is young and handsome. Wearing a black and white racing suit, with an open and easy smile on his face, he sat lazily on the hood.

Xu Xizhou's heart seemed to be touched by something, and he carefully touched the face of the man in the photo.

"Grandpa, can you send me this photo?"

Ren Huamin nodded, suddenly realizing what Xu Xizhou had just shouted, and his eyes suddenly burst into light.

He clenched the armrest of the wheelchair, his tone trembling slightly, "Xiaozhou, what did you just call me? Can you call me again?"