Chapter 109

Chapter 109

Liu Yan was so excited that he forgot that the word "Xiaozhou" was not something he could call. It was not until he received the somewhat displeased look from the man beside Xu Xizhou that he vaguely realized that something was wrong.

"I was a little impulsive just now, Mr. Xu, I'm sorry."

Ren Duo nibbled melon seeds on the side, with an expression of watching the fun and not afraid of big things.

"It's okay to be called Xiaozhou. My brother seems to be two years younger than you. He hasn't been back to China for half a year, so how could he become your idol?"

Liu Yan's eyes lit up, and he glanced at Xu Xizhou with some admiration, "Six months ago, I was in a low mood because of some incidents at home. Later, I accidentally saw a hot search, saying that Huaguo produced the first F1 driver. , I clicked in and took a look, and I was immediately attracted by your confident and assertive attitude on the track. In the past six months, you have experienced so many setbacks and low points, but you have never given up. I felt that I should also Learn from you and face the difficulties of life bravely."

When the young man said this sentence, his tone was sincere, and there seemed to be something shining in his eyes. Xu Xizhou was also touched in his heart. He didn't expect that his own life experience could inspire his fans.

The career he is now engaged in seems to be more meaningful than he imagined.

"What song did you write? Can you sing it to us?" Xu Xizhou said with a smile.

 "Of course, I brought the guitar with me."

In the evening, the smoke from the cooking on the field ridge curled up, and sparrows flew over the branches.

Under the big tree, the young man sat on the stone bench, playing the guitar and chanting in a low voice:

A boy who chases the wind, galloping in the sky...

The young man who is chasing the wind is like a never-ending Chinese year...

This song was written and composed by Liu Yan himself. Although the lyrics seem a little immature, the emotion in the tune is very rich and has a kind of inspiring power. Even the female singer, who hasn't spoken much, showed admiration and applauded him with a smile.

Zhuang Jingchun had to admit that he had a little prejudice against the little fresh meat in the entertainment industry before. This hairy boy looked like an embroidered pillow eating on his face, but he didn't expect that he really had a few brushes when he sang.

"Zhouzhou, can I call you that? What do you think of my singing?"

Putting down the guitar, the boy looked at Xu Xizhou a little embarrassedly.

"I think it's very good and very touching." Xu Xizhou did not hesitate to praise himself.

Ren Duo also smiled and said, "You have been preparing this song for a long time, why don't you put it on the new album?"

"I don't have the ability to make an album yet."

Speaking of this topic, Liu Yan's expression dimmed for a moment. Among the top three debuts last year, because he had no background and did not receive any good resources in the follow-up, the popularity quickly dropped.

He wanted to concentrate on his creations, but the company he signed only wanted to monetize his traffic and cut a wave of leeks. He didn't make long-term plans for his future at all.