Chapter 34: Birthday

"It seems that I should ask you this sentence?"

Zhuang Jingchun narrowed her eyes slightly, her face showing displeasure.

"Do you two know each other?" Xu Xizhou looked left and right.

Only then did Bai Yue notice Xu Xizhou behind Zhuang Jingchun, his eyes lit up and he strode forward.

"Mr. Xu, you're back home! It's such a coincidence, I never thought I'd be able to see you here. I've watched every game of yours. The silverstone lore in the rain was so exciting!"

The excessive enthusiasm of the other party made Xu Xizhou a little overwhelmed. He unconsciously took two steps back and smiled awkwardly.

"Really? Thank you for following my game."

"When did you start to like watching racing cars?" Zhuang Jingchun stood in front of Xu Xizhou and glanced at him coldly, sarcasm inside and out.

Bai Yue glared at him, "The new movie I'm preparing is about racing cars. Why do you think I watch racing cars?"

"Xiaozhou, Mr. Zhuang, this is the producer I just told you about."

Meng Hui finally found an opportunity to interject.

"Mr. Zhuang, it looks like you know this producer, don't you?"

Xu Xizhou had long been curious and couldn't help but glance at Zhuang Jingchun.

Zhuang Jingchun's eyelids drooped slightly and did not speak. The tall and handsome man spread his hands without hesitation, "He's my college classmate and roommate."

Xu Xizhou was a little surprised.

Unexpectedly, Zhuang Jingchun went to university in China, no wonder he speaks Chinese so well.

I just don't know, what would Zhuang Jingchun look like when he was in college?

"Introduction, my name is Bai Yue, the white Bai, the surpassing Yue."

Bai Yue smiled embarrassedly and reached out to Xu Xizhou.

"I didn't scare you just now, did I?"

Xu Xizhou reached out and shook his hand.

"It's okay. Do you want to catch up with your classmates? Or I'll leave first."

"No, I've always been at odds with this guy, and there's nothing to reminisce about." Bai Yue seemed to be more interested in Xu Xizhou, "Mr. Xu, how long will you stay in Wancheng? What are your plans for the next few days? "

"He's leaving in two days."

Zhuang Jingchun said coldly.

Bai Yue ignored his words and looked directly at Xu Xizhou, "That's it, the movie our crew is making now has a racing driver in a supporting role, and we have never been able to find a suitable person to play it. I wonder if you are interested? Of course, you As a special appearance, the pay will be substantial."

Let him act in a movie?Xu Xizhou frowned and shook his head without thinking.

"I don't have any acting experience, so I'm afraid I can't promise you, sorry."

Bai Yue didn't give up, but persevered, "Don't worry, you don't need any acting experience to make this film, you just need to play in your true colors, and your part is only a few minutes, and it will be finished soon.."

 "I really can't, I'd better ask you to ask Gao Ming."

Xu Xizhou smiled politely at him, and under the pretext of going to see the students he taught, he fled out of the office as if he were running away.