Chapter 95: Collision

Zhuang Jingchun laughed a little. Although he didn't take Jiang Xia's words seriously, a certain word Jiang Xia mentioned just now entered his heart after hearing it.

marry.

Xiaozhou is only twenty years old, and the legal age for marriage in Huaguo is twenty-two, which means that he will have to wait at least two years before he can marry Xiaozhou.

However, if you get the certificate abroad, it doesn't take so long...

Zhuang Jingchun found that she really began to think about marriage. This was unimaginable for him before. Getting married means losing freedom, and the rest of your life will be tied to another person forever. How could he do such a stupid thing?

But at this moment, the thought entered his mind so naturally, he even began to imagine what expression he would make when he proposed to Xu Xizhou.

If you want to get married in China, it would be too long to wait two years. Why don't they get a certificate abroad first?

Don't be in a hurry to propose marriage, he hasn't prepared anything yet. When the Grand Prix in San Marino is over, he has to go to Paris.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the qualifying race officially started.

Imola Circuit is located in a small country next to Italy. Most of the residents of San Marino are Italians, and the racing atmosphere is very strong.

More than 20 years ago, Imola circuit was still a high-speed circuit, and there were many exciting and thrilling overtaking, but because of many accidents, plus the death of famous driver Senna in 1994, the circuit Officials have revised many dangerous high-speed corners, turning the current Imola circuit into a medium-speed circuit.

After entering the flight circle, Xu Xizhou threw away all the thoughts in his mind, pushed the gear to the highest, and stepped on the accelerator.

By the time he passed the second turn, Xu Xizhou's speed had already exceeded 200 miles per hour, and the wind was howling, and the successive turns were dizzying.

After passing the fourth turn at full throttle, Xu Xizhou galloped all the way to the next set of deceleration corners. Then came the long No. 7 turn, which is also an iconic hairpin turn. The choice of exiting the turn is very critical, because there is an uphill afterward, and after the slope is a high-speed left turn. If the control is out of balance, it is possible to hit the guardrail next to it.

Jiang Xia stood in the stands, her hands clenched into fists, she looked extremely nervous.

This is the first time she has watched Xu Xizhou's race since this season. Compared with the previous time in F2, Xiaozhou's speed seems to be faster.

"Mom, you don't have to be so nervous, there's still a race tomorrow."

Jiang Xia couldn't help but patted her chest, took a breath, and looked at Shu Yue next to her.

"My mother, I made you laugh. This is the first time I come to watch the Xiaozhou competition. Don't tell me, I'm more nervous than seeing my own son sitting on it."

Zhuang Jingchun: ...

numb.

Shu Yue didn't seem to be dissatisfied with the title of in-laws mother, and there was a slight smile on the corner of her mouth, "It was the same when I watched Xiaozhou's game for the first time, but I got used to it gradually."

Jiang Xia showed a very understanding expression and put her hand on Shu Yue's shoulder sympathetically.

"When watching Xiaozhou's game, you must be more difficult than everyone else. I hope he wins, but also hope that he can be safe and not run too fast. It's really hard to be a parent."