Chapter 100: Spanish Grand Prix

Xu Xizhou frowned and thought for a while, "I'm a little concerned."

Zhuang Jingchun's expression suddenly changed, looking at him nervously.

"What I care about is that I wasn't by your side at that time, so I couldn't help you clean up that guy. You have a good temper. At that time, Yang Qing was lying about you, and you didn't want to do anything to save your image. ?"

When Zhuang Jingchun heard his words, she felt relieved. It seemed that he had recalled something, and his eyes became a little distant.

"At that time, I felt that I couldn't drive the car anyway, and I didn't care about anything else. I had the idea of ​​​​breaking a can, and I couldn't stop others from talking about me, so I just ignored it."

Xu Xizhou sighed.

He now fully understands why Zhuang Jingchun is in his thirties and has never had a serious relationship before knowing him.

With such a big psychological shadow caused by Yang Qing, how could he still be interested in things like love?

Because of this accident on Friday, Xu Xizhou's state was somewhat affected during qualifying on Saturday. He has been able to enter Q3 stably in the previous races, but this time he stopped in Q2, and will start the race in eleventh place.

At the end of the qualifying session, Xu Xizhou took off his helmet and tore off his gloves in annoyance.

In the maintenance area, Carl was discussing something with the engineer, and when he saw him coming in, he frowned slightly.

He pulled Xu Xizhou aside, his expression not very good-looking.

"Are you out of shape today? I heard about the incident on the track yesterday. A Chinese man was injured. Could it be that you fought with someone else?"

"It wasn't my hand that moved." Xu Xizhou threw the gloves aside, frowning tightly, "If I did, that guy would have to climb out of Barcelona."

Carl's face was speechless.

"Can't you stop for a while this day? How did they provoke you? Fortunately, no media came over yesterday, otherwise if they were photographed..."

"He sexually molested my boyfriend before and almost ruined his reputation. Do you think this kind of person should be beaten?"

Carlton had a choked expression on his face.

"This...how can there be such a person?"

This time, he looked at Xu Xizhou with a complex sympathy instead of hating iron.

"Anyway, this matter has passed. You still have to be open, and you can't affect the state of the game because of this kind of thing."

From the day he took over Xu Xizhou, Carl knew very well that Xu Xizhou was a typical perceptual driver. When he was in high spirits and fighting spirit, his momentum on the track was almost crushing, and no one could stop him.

But this kind of sensibility is also a double-edged sword. Once Xu Xizhou's emotions fall into a trough, his potential will not be able to be realized, just like a trapped beast, restrained everywhere.

"I'll try my best."

Of course Xu Xizhou knew where his problems were, and he had been working hard to adjust for the past six months. But F1 is a crueler world than F2. Every racing driver is changing rapidly. Compared with others, his growth still seems too slow.